Calsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (New Delhi) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was OK. It was Skype interview and the interviewer was cool, but he was cooking at the same time so there's that. The whole process was online and was quite fast. The technical and HR interview process was conducted by same person. The entire interview process took days while the interview took about 1 hours. questions were based on practical implementation of topics learned on OOPS, DBMS, OS and Networking.

Interview Questions

• Live example of implementation of any OOPS concept   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

They called for first round which was F2F. while calling for an interview they said it's not walk-in and it is scheduled interview for selected candidates, so only 10-12 candidates would be there. When I reached there for interview more than 100 candidates were there. However I had see negative interview reviews but I still gave a try which I later regret my decision. I waited for more than 2-3 hours just for first round. When I talked with HR they said it's walk-in and HR had behavioral issue which he should work on. No communication within the HR team they started blaming each other in front of me. I was shocked by seeing their behaviour. who called candidate said it's not walk-in and who was managing he said it's walk-in. STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in May 2019.

Interview

I have attended an interview at calsoft (Pune) in 2019, through a recruiter.
    The process took Three weeks to complete
    Two technical round
    Two online exams, one exam contains 2 programs based on Array algorithm and traversing node and the 2nd one is on MCQ and one program
    The third round is the managerial round.
    I have cracked all rounds and in the managerial round, the interviewer said that directly, I don't think you have knowledge because you have worked in multiple technologies and said I have to follow just procedure as per the company. he hasn't taken my interview and passes me to the 1st level interviewer to just follow the process. Please dont judge candidate before taking an interview . and I am waiting for interview approximate 3 hrs.
    If you don't want a candidate which having experience in multiple technologies, then the dont waste time of that candidate and you're also.

Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• C# basic questions, Some programs on Algorithm(30 min)
      The second round is on project-based and some logical programs and puzzle(1hr)   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Calsoft (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

1 written written test of bubble sort

Did not ask for introduction
    Questions was only for css and html 5
    No questions on javascript
    No much questions on angular or react
    Interview was wrapped up in 5 minutes
    Did not get how he judged me in 5 minutes
    No algorithms, no logic, no performance related questions

I was waiting for 10 am to 4 PM for such creepy interview :D

Mostly it works on references I guess.
    Better you have reference before interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied through naukari, then i got schedule for telephonic round for first round. i qualified for second round skype video call i cleared this round also and 3rd round is online coding test they gave 4 prgms then F2F for Techno manager. After 2 days HR called for discussing about compensation details. In Technical they are asking internal flows and very difficult type of questions asking.This is very difficult interview ever i had faced till now.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

Placement process took 1 day. They had 1 coding , 1 aptitude, 2 technical and1 HR round. Coding was basic. Aptitude is still difficult.For technical rounds prepare well with basics of all engineering subjcts. And for HR presence of mind and good communication is must.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about my projects, discussed about online test, some question on OS,DBMS.   Answer Question

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in April 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. 1'st was a coding test. They give us some program.
    I cleared that round and I appeared to the F2F technical round. It's basically again some coding questions on python List, dict . Asked few python concepts iterator, generator, list, tuple. Overall it's the best round.

Then I appeared to managerial round -- It's not technical, It's kind of your projects you did in BE and the current work project. I Gave all the answers, but he didn't ask me further, why this..kind of. Actually, he was not interested in taking the interview seriously. He also asked why are looking to change, salary and all that thing. I still confused about why he rejected me?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rajpura, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Rajpura, Punjab).

Interview

Calsoft came to our campus. There were 5 rounds in total. First round was Coding. There were 3 coding question on mettl platform of average difficulty. If you are good in coding you can easily solve them. After that those students who did excellent in coding round were sent to Technical-1 round, Rest had to give aptitude round. After Technical-1, it was supposed to be Technical-2, but in my case it was HR, And after HR, they sent me to give Technical-2. At that point of time they messed up the placement process. And after Technical-2 they asked me to give aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• Coding Round:
      1. Modulo based question.
      2. String based question.
      3. Find triplet sum in array.   Answer Question
    • Technical-1:
      1. First they asked for favorite subjects, then few questions based on them. For eg: if you say java, then they put up questions like what is oops?

2. They asked me to implement stack using array and linked list on paper. After implementation some questions based on my approach.

3. Some Questions About OS. Like what is process?   Answer Question
    • Technical-2:
      In this round They will put some technical questions and some IQ related puzzles to check your problem solving skills.   Answer Question
    • HR:
      It was like basic HR's   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

1 technical multiple choice questions, 1 technical face to face interview and then managerial and HR round for salary discussion. The offer letter released within a week. Total process about 20 days

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

It lasted for 20 mins.The interviewer asked simple questions on polymorphysim,function overloading,overriding,virtual fns,datastructures like map,setetc.
    Thats it.
    After the interview they told me to leave and after that no one from HR called me to update the status .When i mailed no response.
    It was one of the worst interview process i have ever attender.

Interview Questions

• polymorphysim,function overloading,overriding,virtual fns,datastructures like map,set,etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.