Calsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

Lead Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in February 2020.

Interview

Not impressed with the calsoft hiring team. Before coming I had asked them if I would be free by 1pm. They told that yes you would be free if you reach on time but actually I got free by 4pm. Then there was lot of waiting time between the interview. I had to wait almost 1.5 hours for last round of interview. After the interview they told me that I got selected and asked all the details like salary slips etc.. but after 2 weeks they told that the position has gone on hold. That was really weird If you can it give an offer then why take interview and waste candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Python basic questions like list, tuples, decorator etc   Answer Question

Senior Automation(Selenium Testing) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in January 2020.

Interview

*Kindly don't waste your weekdays time for interviews at clasoft at last they will give you silly reasons*.

They have have taken 1 telephonic technical round and after than one face to face which also technical . once you cleared those rounds client and managerial rounds going to happen.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

It was not a serious hiring. I cleared 3 technical rounds for their client location NetApp and after that HR said position on hold. It was waste of time for me.

Angular Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bavdhan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bavdhan) in August 2019.

Interview

There are four rounds, 2 technical round , 3rd is online test and last round is director or manager regard.

Technical round is based on JavaScript and oops concepts.

Some Typescript and angular.

Mostly interview questions are based on arrays and object

Interview Questions

• basic of JavaScript, Typescript, Angular,
      arrays, objects   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in March 2019.

Interview

Very bad.

The interviewers were demeaning and just grilled me for my last job and ask nothing relevant to the job I applied for.Avoid applying here.
    There wasn't even one technical question about the job-they just kept grilling on and on about how you sucked at your last job

Interview Questions

• What you did in your old job?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (New Delhi) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was OK. It was Skype interview and the interviewer was cool, but he was cooking at the same time so there's that. The whole process was online and was quite fast. The technical and HR interview process was conducted by same person. The entire interview process took days while the interview took about 1 hours. questions were based on practical implementation of topics learned on OOPS, DBMS, OS and Networking.

Interview Questions

• Live example of implementation of any OOPS concept   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

They called for first round which was F2F. while calling for an interview they said it's not walk-in and it is scheduled interview for selected candidates, so only 10-12 candidates would be there. When I reached there for interview more than 100 candidates were there. However I had see negative interview reviews but I still gave a try which I later regret my decision. I waited for more than 2-3 hours just for first round. When I talked with HR they said it's walk-in and HR had behavioral issue which he should work on. No communication within the HR team they started blaming each other in front of me. I was shocked by seeing their behaviour. who called candidate said it's not walk-in and who was managing he said it's walk-in. STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in May 2019.

Interview

I have attended an interview at calsoft (Pune) in 2019, through a recruiter.
    The process took Three weeks to complete
    Two technical round
    Two online exams, one exam contains 2 programs based on Array algorithm and traversing node and the 2nd one is on MCQ and one program
    The third round is the managerial round.
    I have cracked all rounds and in the managerial round, the interviewer said that directly, I don't think you have knowledge because you have worked in multiple technologies and said I have to follow just procedure as per the company. he hasn't taken my interview and passes me to the 1st level interviewer to just follow the process. Please dont judge candidate before taking an interview . and I am waiting for interview approximate 3 hrs.
    If you don't want a candidate which having experience in multiple technologies, then the dont waste time of that candidate and you're also.

Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• C# basic questions, Some programs on Algorithm(30 min)
      The second round is on project-based and some logical programs and puzzle(1hr)   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Calsoft (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

1 written written test of bubble sort

Did not ask for introduction
    Questions was only for css and html 5
    No questions on javascript
    No much questions on angular or react
    Interview was wrapped up in 5 minutes
    Did not get how he judged me in 5 minutes
    No algorithms, no logic, no performance related questions

I was waiting for 10 am to 4 PM for such creepy interview :D

Mostly it works on references I guess.
    Better you have reference before interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied through naukari, then i got schedule for telephonic round for first round. i qualified for second round skype video call i cleared this round also and 3rd round is online coding test they gave 4 prgms then F2F for Techno manager. After 2 days HR called for discussing about compensation details. In Technical they are asking internal flows and very difficult type of questions asking.This is very difficult interview ever i had faced till now.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.