Calsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (New Delhi) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was OK. It was Skype interview and the interviewer was cool, but he was cooking at the same time so there's that. The whole process was online and was quite fast. The technical and HR interview process was conducted by same person. The entire interview process took days while the interview took about 1 hours. questions were based on practical implementation of topics learned on OOPS, DBMS, OS and Networking.

Interview Questions

• Live example of implementation of any OOPS concept   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Calsoft in May 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude + Coding Test
    2. Technical Interview-1
    3. Technical Interview-2
    4. HR Interview
    Easy Interview. They just asked all basic questions from C Java DS Database Networking & OS

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Calsoft (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

1 written written test of bubble sort

Did not ask for introduction
    Questions was only for css and html 5
    No questions on javascript
    No much questions on angular or react
    Interview was wrapped up in 5 minutes
    Did not get how he judged me in 5 minutes
    No algorithms, no logic, no performance related questions

I was waiting for 10 am to 4 PM for such creepy interview :D

Mostly it works on references I guess.
    Better you have reference before interview.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Calsoft in July 2016.

Interview

1 Technical Rounds (Core Java + Sql + Spring + Hibernate + Data Structure)
    1 Technical Round(Core Java, Collections, MultiThreading )
    1 Aptitude + Technical (Senior Manager Round)
    HR only for Salary Discussion

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

They have 3 round.
    Each is of 1 hour or more.
    The process take place in a day.
    The result was also informed immediately.
    HR round was conducted the next day which was telephonic.

Interview Questions

• 1. Data structures (Linked list, BST)
      2. Virtual functions, vtable, vptr   Answer Question

Calsoft Response

24 Sep 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for the valuable feedback. We really appreciate your efforts to take out the time and write us the feedback.. :)

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in April 2016.

Interview

It straight forward couple of face to face interview rounds with mix of technical and logical questions. Basically 3 technical rounds followed by 1 managerial round and then last one HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

Hiring process is worst.I cleared 2 technical rounds, after which they told me that I will receive mail for online coding test, which I cleared and they said you will be having final round over Skype with solution architect, but it never happened. Despite calling HR multiple times, I got only one response(the requirement is on hold).

Interview Questions

• First round was pure technical, but in Second round, a lady took it & was asking questions from internet   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

They called for first round which was F2F. while calling for an interview they said it's not walk-in and it is scheduled interview for selected candidates, so only 10-12 candidates would be there. When I reached there for interview more than 100 candidates were there. However I had see negative interview reviews but I still gave a try which I later regret my decision. I waited for more than 2-3 hours just for first round. When I talked with HR they said it's walk-in and HR had behavioral issue which he should work on. No communication within the HR team they started blaming each other in front of me. I was shocked by seeing their behaviour. who called candidate said it's not walk-in and who was managing he said it's walk-in. STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied through naukari, then i got schedule for telephonic round for first round. i qualified for second round skype video call i cleared this round also and 3rd round is online coding test they gave 4 prgms then F2F for Techno manager. After 2 days HR called for discussing about compensation details. In Technical they are asking internal flows and very difficult type of questions asking.This is very difficult interview ever i had faced till now.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very smooth process. Had 2 technical and 1 HR round.Mostly looping logic and questions from tech. from your resume. Good technical questions. 1st i got call from HR. Than had a technical face to face interview. 1 Manager round and than final discussion with HR.

Interview Questions

See What Calsoft Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Principal Software Engineer in Pune

Pros: “Good projects and technologies being worked upon. Good technical leads who help you. You can work in all phases of a product. Good learning experience. Open door policy: All sit in...”“Good projects and technologies being worked upon. Good technical leads who help you. You can work in all phases of a product. Good learning experience. Open door policy: All sit in cubicles and are accessible anytime for technical/hr queries. Only handful of managers and architects are good. They care and mentor people. You should be lucky to get working with them. PM, leads encourage you to talk in conference calls and help improve communication skills, direct client interaction.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.