Calsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process was too slow.
    After having a first round, they ask to wait for 15 minutes and it had taken 2 hours for next round to take place.
    Interview panel was good, but HR were to lazy to respond the queries.

Interview Questions

• Create a class in such a way that if client need to add more modules to his list there is no need to change this class at all and module become a part of a application.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune City) in September 2018.

Interview

I received a call from HR based on Application. Interview was scheduled with HR first. HR fellow was busy in meetings, hence was late for the interview by 30 minutes. Not a single word of apology for delay, the room where interview was conducted was too poor, may be air conditioning was not working.

Interview Questions

• a Typical question about tell me about yourself
      what you know about processes
      what are educational qualifications   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

1st round was a online coding round ..2hrs 3questions. questions were good. then second round was written round and it had three section. section 1 was aptitude.section 2 was computer science objective questions (question were from data structure/algorithm, operating system, microprocessor, oops..etc) section 3 was C language objective test . After that shortlisted students were called for interviews. There were 3 rounds in interview 2 technical and 1 HR. But I had 4th round too as they called me for the 4th round as well. Question mainly asked in interview were from data structure /algorithm, operating system, networking basics, C concepts, oops and projects.

Some advice - study C and OS concepts and they also ask about your best subject and make sure to have one and study that nicely

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly from Linked list, trees,graphs, OS concepts,puzzles and projects   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through college( pool drive).Initially a general aptitude test after that an online coding test.
    Had to wait for 3-4 hours until the HR arrived and we had our first test.
    Later i was shortlisted in the online coding test.
    Next day we had f2f interviews and again they made us wait for long
    In the 1st f2f, the interviewers seemed to have no knowledge.They were not able to understand some of the projects stated by me.He couldn't understand a code written by me in JAVA.I had to explain him the code line to line.
    After that I was shortlisted for 2nd f2f technical round,where I was just asked what happens when we type anything in google search engine.I answered it to the point.
    After that in the HR round I was informed that I was rejected.
    Seriously such a waste of time.The company surely lacks some good people.
    Rather they should take some lessons themselves before hiring others.
    They need to work upon it.
    Worst interview experience ever.
    Would never recommend it.Better not waste your time on such a company.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Kolkata) in January 2014.

Interview

I had three rounds of interview. 2 technical rounds on python and another round with one of the directors in the company. Next the HR called me, and asked me my details, whether I am ready to relocate to Pune from Kolkata, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Baddi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft (Baddi) in July 2017.

Interview

First round - Online basic aptitude,logical,analytical average difficulty
    Second round - 3 Coding questions
    Third round - Language oriented technical round
    Fourth round - Language independent technical round
    Fifth round-Hr
    Technical round were average they were more focussed on whether you know what you claim of .

Interview Questions

• stack,queues,trie,os,virtual memory,polymorhism,puzzles,dirty read,paging,tlb,array ques   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft in March 2017.

Interview

Very bad experience. They invited almost 700 students for the pool campus drive. Then the y invited students randomly for the interview. They didn't even interviewed everyone and left in the evening!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bhubaneswar) in August 2017.

Interview

1st aptitude, then a coding round consisting of 3 questions. one related to arrays (Longest common subsequence), second one related to strings and last one was real life implementation.
    2 technical rounds and 1 hr.
    i was rejected from the 1st tech round as i wasnt able to re-do the code(second one related to strings).
    but i have heard 2nd tech round was a bit tough.

Interview Questions

• tell something about stack and its implementation.
      what is virtualization?
      what is recursion ?
      write code for fibonacci series using recursion.
      questions about OS related.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Bhopal) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied in calsoft through pool campus in my college,Bhopal.It mainly includes 4 rounds.
    1. Apti + coding(Online Test)
    2.Technical Interview 1
    3.Technical Interview 2
    4.Hr

I cleared my online test on first day.Next day i was called for TR rounds.In Tr1 they asked me basic of java programs and abt my project which was basically on Hadoop.
    After sometime I was called for TR2 where i was asked ....what is hadoop,Hdfs,pig. I answered all their queries correctly .But It seemed that the person had no knowldge of Hadoop..my replies were bouncing him.At last he said..I am done so i soid thanks and started to wait outside.After sometime mam(company's employee) came and said u may leave...

I din't get result.I don't know what happened to interviewer even i replied correctly..may be those guys don't work on hadoop...or may be i was overqualified..or..they just required another person.....

Interview Questions

• Apache pig,File System,Hadoop,Basic java   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune).

Interview

They did not concerned with the technical knowledge candidate have. They determine your ability to work only on the basis of puzzle that you can solve and come with answer and approach they know.