Calsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in June 2018.

Interview

First I gave a mettl test. I cleared it. Then there was a written C test. It was simple. Then there was a technical round. I couldn't clear it. I can say that Calsoft is a good company.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft in May 2018.

Interview

First round is telephonic and i did it pretty well... interviewer got impressed and given 5/5 rating...
    next round they scheduled for skype and the feedback was too good
    Then manager/ technical skype round and here starts the issue...
    Even though he is manager ... he dont know anything about networking concepts and he started asking questions... i given answers and i explained those... still he is saying its not correct... he donno even the basics of networking.... and the highlight thing is , in starting of interview itself he said that i dont have your resume and I didn’t gone through it... he started asking do you this skill.. this skill like the skills which I didn’t heard... arey am not a robot to know all the skills.. am a QA and having the skills related to QA..
    finally interview was done... i started following up with hr... first she said tomorrow... then she said next week.. then she said again next week... worst thing of this hr is she wont respond for mails... the worst manger and the worst HR till now I experienced... till now I didn’t got feedback... through my frnd i came to know that ... manager given the feedback as am good at security and firewalls and not at entire networking which was awesome...
    If am not good at basics then i dont know how i cleared two rounds which were pure technical/ networking...
    my sincere request is... dont waste candidate time and dont do timepass with them for your enjoyment... ‭

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in January 2016.

Interview

Total 7 interview rounds. 1st two was telephonic and pure technical rounds.They asked me about NFS,difference between NFS versions,Portmapper,NAS concepts.How VM boot,steps doe by system at that time.
    In F2F rounds question are on technical knowledge, projects that I worked on, and some behavioral interview questions.Be prepared with your CV and relative questions depending on it.

Interview Questions

• Question are on python,as I worked with that language.Problem statement given and expecting the programmatically answer.   Answer Question

Senior QA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Calsoft in October 2014.

Interview

All rounds were telephonic as I was based in another city.
    Total rounds were 4: 1- basic round checking around resume, 2- purely technical round for Python (from basics to lists, dictionaries, tuples, sets), 3- casual round with senior official, 4- HR round

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in August 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of telephonic interview.
    First telephonic round was detailed questions on python
    Second round was with manager and involved very generic python interview questions

Negotiation

Calsoft doesn't offer very good salary. But is good here.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in December 2015.

Interview

2 rounds. 1st telephonic and 2nd f2f.
    The process is quite simple. They are very choosy in hiring engineers, so they check each and every aspect of yours.
    The managers are pretty cool and very friendly.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in August 2009.

Interview

It was little long than my expectation. I had total 7 interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I could negotiate and got what I wanted

Embedded Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in February 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Interview

Interview Questions

• How to calculate time complexity of linked list ( sorted and unsorted )?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Calsoft.

Interview

To the point questions, they will also explain the business model and will ask questions around the same. You need to be clear while answering the questions. Prepare yourself with design patterns

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in March 2012.

Interview

1st round basic c, data structure(link list, queue ect), operating system,
    2ed round project indetail, what you have did in last company , is it good for you ? infact they check is you fit fot this position ?
    3 ed round puzzle ? normal aptitude is asked. try to solve this. you might get answer. try your best.
    4th round HR they will give there best offer not your best offer.

Interview Questions

• what is storage classes in c, what is volatile in c, what is inline, what is macro in c, locking Mancunian in linux, what is spinlock, semaphore, mutex, what is diff in mutex and semaphore ? ect find mid of linklist, what is memory management ? ect   Answer Question