Calsoft Software QA Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Calsoft Software QA Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Calsoft

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in January 2016.

Interview

Total 7 interview rounds. 1st two was telephonic and pure technical rounds.They asked me about NFS,difference between NFS versions,Portmapper,NAS concepts.How VM boot,steps doe by system at that time.
In F2F rounds question are on technical knowledge, projects that I worked on, and some behavioral interview questions.Be prepared with your CV and relative questions depending on it.

Interview Questions

• Question are on python,as I worked with that language.Problem statement given and expecting the programmatically answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Calsoft

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Calsoft in May 2018.

Interview

First round is telephonic and i did it pretty well... interviewer got impressed and given 5/5 rating...
    next round they scheduled for skype and the feedback was too good
    Then manager/ technical skype round and here starts the issue...
    Even though he is manager ... he dont know anything about networking concepts and he started asking questions... i given answers and i explained those... still he is saying its not correct... he donno even the basics of networking.... and the highlight thing is , in starting of interview itself he said that i dont have your resume and I didn’t gone through it... he started asking do you this skill.. this skill like the skills which I didn’t heard... arey am not a robot to know all the skills.. am a QA and having the skills related to QA..
    finally interview was done... i started following up with hr... first she said tomorrow... then she said next week.. then she said again next week... worst thing of this hr is she wont respond for mails... the worst manger and the worst HR till now I experienced... till now I didn’t got feedback... through my frnd i came to know that ... manager given the feedback as am good at security and firewalls and not at entire networking which was awesome...
    If am not good at basics then i dont know how i cleared two rounds which were pure technical/ networking...
    my sincere request is... dont waste candidate time and dont do timepass with them for your enjoyment... ‭

Software QA Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Calsoft (Pune) in October 2017.

Interview

3 rounds are there.
    The first round was based on basic manual testing questions.
    2nd round was technical and bit difficult as questions were based on mostly real scenario based questions
    .And final 3rd round was HR round where they asked some questions about salary expectations, joining date.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basic Manual testing questions.
      2. Linux OS commands
      3. OSI Layer
      4. Testing Methodologies
      and more.
      2rn round was bit difficult as were based on real scenarios   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.