Campbell Soup Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Campbell Soup Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Campbell Soup Company

2.8

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

First I had a phone screen with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by a final round virtual interview (during COVID) with the hiring manager and three other senior level folks on the team. The interviews were not difficult as they were more focused on past experience and career goals and aspirations. Everyone was super friendly and engaging during each interview. HR did move very slow throughout the process though.

Each interviewer seemed genuinely interested in my overall experience and mentioned how I'd be a good fit for the team. Honestly, I felt very confident after the interview process - however, I have not heard back from ANYONE at Campbell's. HR has not reached out to me, the hiring manager has not reached out to me, and no one will respond to my emails or phone calls. I've tried following up several times now, and it's been nothing but radio silence on their end. I've officially been ghosted.

The fact that this company doesn't have the decency to respond to my emails or phone calls after spending a few hours interviewing, and several more hours preparing, is straight up disrespectful. This company is an absolute joke and I will never waste my time interviewing here again. I will 100% tell any of my peers who are thinking of interviewing at Campbell's to not bother, because they will most likely not hear back.

It's 2020, no one should be ghosted at the conclusion of the interview...

Interview Questions

• Please explain this item from your resume in more detail, and how it relates to the job.   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was identical to the other Finance Manager posted here. Terrible communication with HR and no response several weeks after the interview. The entire process was impersonal and uninspiring.

Do not take a job here.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Had one call with the recruiter and they said I would hear back shortly about next steps. 3 weeks go by and I hear nothing. I tried reaching out multiple times and never heard back. Finally after making one last attempt they reached out to say they had moved forward with internal candidates. So unprofessional and rude to leave someone hanging for that amount of time in todays market.

Director of Talent and Culture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Charlotte, NC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Very unprofessional experience. After spending almost 7 hours across 3 days having multiple back-to-back video interviews and calls including interviews with two Vice Presidents, I was ghosted and never heard back from the recruiter. Given the level of the role and the time involved interviewing, a follow-up email would have been the professional thing to do.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through our resume. (At this level of a job, I was shocked that I was asked this question by someone during the third round of interviews)   1 Answer

Senior Human Resources Manager Global Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview itself was great but never heard back. The recruiter said it was a great interview and told me I would be contacted the next week as she was going to submit my information to the hiring manager. Instead, I didn't hear back and after multiple times trying to contact them I received a 'thanks but no thanks' email. Extremely rude and unprofessional.

HR Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company.

Interview

The overall interview process was long. There were multiple interviewers back to back for hours. They asked me different questions based on their role at the company. Overall lengthy experience, but the interview questions were typical.

QA Manager Co-Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Norwalk, CT (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Five phone interviews, 1 in person panel interview (4 interviewers). The whole process took 3+ months. I went through two phone screens with HR, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, then two phone interviews with peers, and finally a 4-hour in person interview (this was right as COVID was getting worse) with 4 interviewers.
    During the whole process, the HR representative was hard to get a hold of and often would not respond for weeks. I was given a verbal offer after my in-person interview in March and was told multiple times that I would have the written offer by the end of the day, end of this week, etc. After four weeks of me emailing asking for update after update, HR called me to say that the hiring manager's manager decided that I was not qualified for the role (despite never being involved in the interview process). She then asked me to apply to an entry level analyst role after claiming that it wasn't a "bait and switch." I declined the offer to apply for the analyst role and asked if I could speak with the manager's manager but I never heard from HR or the hiring manager again.
    On top of that, a few months later after my intended start date in June, I got an email from their HR department (automatic) about filling out a new hire survey around the interviewing experience.
    Overall a very negative experience. It does not seem to me that they as a company are communicating within. No offer (verbal or written) should have ever been given if there was another approval needed. Getting a response was like pulling teeth. I was really looking forward to a career with Campbell's and would have considered the company in the future but never again after my experience.

Senior VP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

With a low level gate keeper who didn't understand the details of JD. He actually didn't understand the JD but had a few behavioral questions which were ok.

I was able to answer all his questions but I think if he knew more about the JD, he would've valued my background. I really wish I had spoken with the hiring manager or more senior person in human resource.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camden, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ (US)).

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR (1 hr.), then 3 interviews on-site. Overall process took just about 6 weeks (2 weeks from application, then 4 weeks to interview and start new position). Very positive experience with fair questions that were generally behavioral. More conversation-based for the in-person portion, as opposed to standard HR questions that were asked during phone screen.

Interview Questions

• More discussion-based interview, with some specific questions about parts of previous role that overlapped with interviewing role   Answer Question

Canning Factory Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Portland, OR (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Good questions easy great help throughout process expected quick and internal conversation with everyone in office met with direct contacts positive atmosphere learned alot communication is very important and was met

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.