ExlTech Interview Question: Can you tell me a little abou... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

Digital Marketing Executive Interview Pune

Can you tell me a little about yourself?

Answer

Interview Answer

5 Answers

Why do you want to join our company?

Interview Candidate on 16-Oct-2018

I am a quality control officer with 2.6 yrs of experience in Sunpharmaceutical private limited.As i m quality control officer i m doing all the testing of finished products and helps the organization to release the product.I have trained so many new joinee on various instruments like HPLC,ICP,IR, UV.
I m quite happy with my current job but i am looking for a more productive role that suits on my skills and ability to grow further.
I m quick learner and ready to take new challenges required to perform better.
I m fresher for clinical research and willing to take any kind of opportunity in your company that will allow my skills to grow.

Anonymous on 08-May-2019

I am a quality control officer with 2.6 yrs of experience in Sunpharmaceutical private limited. As i m quality control officer i m doing all the testing of finished products and helps organization to release it. I have trained so many new joinee on various instruments like HPLC, ICP ,IR ,UV.
I m quite happy with my current job but i m looking for a more productive role that suits my skills and ability to grow further.I am quick learner and ready to take new challenges required to perform better.
I am fresher for clinical research and willing to take any kind of opportunity in your company that will allow my skill to grow.

Anonymous on 08-May-2019

The profile for which you hire is match with my skills and ability thats why i applied in your organization so that i can use my skill and i m sure your company becomes escalator for my career.

Anonymous on 08-May-2019

The profile for which you hire is match with my skills and ability thats why i applied in your organization so that i can use my skills and i m sure your company becomes escalator for my career.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.