Canada's Wonderland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Canada's Wonderland Interview Questions

Interviews at Canada's Wonderland

2.0

Program Intern Interview

Interview

Really chill process, book an interview slot through their email and you'll either do a phone call or zoom call with the founder of the organization. The founder is genuinely curious about your past experiences, and no worries if you don't have any. Use group projects or school examples.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Wonder Women Tech?
      How can your past experiences help us here?
      What do you wish to gain?   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughn, MT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland (Vaughn, MT (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Initially I applied and my application was placed on hold for about a week and a half, I was worried because other people heard back within 12 hours. I called to ask why my application was on hold, and it turns out they put it on hold because of my availability (summer school, etc). I then called after a week and a half to change that. Three days after I changed my application, I got a call from wonderland. They asked me about the importance of cleanliness, safety, service and etc. I was then put on hold, and then they asked me to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why is cleanliness important at Canada's wonderland?   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland.

Interview

1 interview with HR, 1 group interview. Mix of behavioural and situational questions emphasizing on delivering excellent customer service. Make sure you emphasize making the guests happy since you're the first face they see when they enter the park. They look for people that are happy/positive and outgoing

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a guest is upset?   1 Answer

Ride Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland.

Interview

The interview process was pretty good, it’s a two step process into actually getting the position, which is a phone interview, and then an in person group interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland.

Interview

It was a group interview where everyone played games together while the interviewers monitored us. The games were pretty fun.

It was very fast and it wasn't necessary to wear formal clothing.

Interview Questions

• We played games and then they asked some simple questions   Answer Question

Park Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland.

Interview

Group interview with several other youths. General questions about customer service, what you would do in certain scenarios, and why you want to work at the park. Eventually, you are called back to a small group and they decide who is hired after more in depth questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you address a frustrated customer?   1 Answer

Interview

Group and Individual interview, individual was very basic, to stand out in the group I recommend answering first but making sure not to cut anyone off and be confident in your answers. During group activity, be sure to ask for other's opinions

Usher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland.

Interview

easy hiring process
    on the phone interview
    wage was declared in the beginning of the process
    three trainings with one online
    hiring managers and staff were nice
    flexible with shifts
    uniform needs to be purchased

Usher Interview

Interview

very simple one on one interview with basic questions and then a group interview in groups of 4 where they asked scenario questions and get you know you questions about what rides you like and to give examples of how you have handled a situation in the past and resolved it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada's Wonderland.

Interview

They did a pre-screening where they asked questions about availability and background. They then held a group interview where they asked about experience and asked you to sell a product. Focus was on upselling.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.