Canadian Tire Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Canadian Tire Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Canadian Tire

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the company's website and i had the first telephone interview with the talent manager thereafter i was invited to role manager, a staff in the finance team and one other person from HR.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Canadian Tire

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of a phone interview with HR, and two 1:1 interviews with the hiring manager and HR and the AVP.

The interviewers were nice and the environment was quite relaxed, other than the pressure that I had put on myself. So try and relax for your interview.

Interview Questions

• What business issues would you consider while preparing a forecast   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much room for negotiation. The salary band for each role is pretty much fixed, so you can only negotiate the highest salary within the band which usually is not so much as the range is not high.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

interview was very professional and just ask basic situational and past work experiences

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.