Canadian Tire Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Canadian Tire Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Canadian Tire

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First round is a phone interview with HR person. If you make it to the second round there will be an in-person interview usually with two managers. You will be given a business case to prepare and present to your interviewers. In some cases they might email you the case a day before so you can work on it beforehand.

Interview Questions

• How good your MS Excel skills are? and name some of the functions you have used in the past.   Answer Question
  • There was a question on whether you know anything about forecasting where you should tell them about the different steps of it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Canadian Tire

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied through the HR website. First round is a phone interview with an HR representative to go over the resume and the relevant skills. Second round is held at the home office, where you sit with an HR representative and 2 managers. You are required to do a case study and prepare a presentation for them. After that, most of the questions are behavioral. At the end, they tell you to do a surprise case study on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If we are introducing a new product (similar to a product we already have) how would you go about forecasting the demand?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire in January 2015.

Interview

After phone screening there was only one round with two hiring managers and a HR. Behaviour questions and a case study. They were all very nice and after I joined the company I did find people here are very nice in general.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a good interview. Not very difficult. I got asked basic behavioural question without much difficulty. There was on the spot case study as well.furthermore, they gave you a case study to complete in advance which you had to bring in to the interview.It was about supply chain coffemaker, asking to predict forecast of it.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

For the first-round phone interview, there is just some common behaviour questions.
    For the second-round on site interview, a case study about warehouse demand prediction will be tested and the interviewer should give a presentation about it.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

I want to know to get an email after an interview at Canadian Tire if i need to wait for a couple of months. What is candidate pool.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position in August and was contacted via e-mail in September for a phone interview.

1st Interview: Phone with HR
    This lasted about 15 minutes and was very basic. She asked me to go through my past experience, strengths/weaknesses, why I wanted to work at CT, and what my greatest accomplishment was to date. She also asked what my salary expectations were and then we set up an in-person interview which took place a week later.

2nd Interview: At CT Office with 1 HR and 2 DLMs(Divisional Logistics Manager)
    This lasted about 45 min and was very heavy on behavioural questions. They asked me to explain a time where: I had to make a decision with little-to-no information, a time where I lead a team, a time where I had a conflict, what I knew about the position (they will be very impressed if you can nail this question), and there was some overlap in questions that I had answered in the 1st interview. They got back to me exactly 2 weeks after my interview to schedule a 3rd interview which was a case study.

3rd Interview: Case Study at CT Office with 2 DLMs
    I was e-mailed the case study the day before my interview and was required to complete the 2 cases prior to my interview. This interview also lasted about 45 minutes. They asked me to go over my resume, asked me some behavioural questions regarding how I plan projects and some other ones that I don't remember. During the last 15 minutes, they asked me to go through the solutions I had prepared for the case study in a presentation format. They jotted down my answers but didn't give any feedback.

One week after the case study, I received an e-mail indicating that I was placed in the Supply Chain Analyst candidate pool. This means that when a SCA position opens that matches my skill set, I will be given a formal offer of employment.

Overall, the experience was a good one. All people, aside from the HR person were different in each of my interviews (hence some repetition in questions). It was fairly relaxed, but make sure you know what you're talking about. And don't be worried about getting the answer "right" in the case study. I'm sure it's just a matter of figuring out how you think.

Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

-1 HR rep
    -2 Divisional Logistics Managers (DLMs)
    -Asked questions based on resume and to elaborate on past experience
    -Asked about strengths and weaknesses
    Asked about specific scenarios such as:
    -How do you deal with conflict?
    -How do you work in teams vs. how you work individually?
    -What are your ultimate career goals?

Interview Questions

• They show you two objects (a year-round object such as tape, and a seasonal object such as M&Ms inside a santa clause canister), and ask you how you would forecast for each differently.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2009.

Interview

There were three interviewers in total, one from HR, and the other two were team leads from two different teams. A general behavioural interview took place, in addition to a few questions about how to estimate the forecast of a few products that the interviewers have brought along. Overall, the interview was on the easy side, and with some prep work on supply chain and forecasting the job should be easy to get.

Interview Questions

• We have three products here. If you were to forecast the demand for these products for the coming year, what information would you look at, and why?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.