Capgemini Associative Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Associative Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.9

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Columbia, SC (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

couple of phone interviews where the basic interview questions were asked, then eventually went to company and interviewed in person where there was a case study and a group case study

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied to Capgemini the process took 1 day. During the interview day, a case study was presented and upon completing the case study, you had to go through 3 different interviews (one being the case study and two being behavioral). The overall process was very smooth! The interviewers were nice and the building itself was gorgeous (along with the building views).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a consultant?
      Are you ok with traveling?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2019.

Interview

The most vile and negative experience I have ever had in all of my interviewing experiences. The people here are apathetic, unprofessional, and straight up egoistic as though they are some big four or Google/Microsoft---which they are far from and not at all.

This was not even a company that I had on my radar originally but the campus recruiter reached out SEVERAL times and was basically begging me to come in for an interview. I obliged as I had heard that this is a company with good benefits in terms of work/pay. I went in with a positive mind and eager to learn about this company and make a good impression. There were two parts, first case and then 2 behavioral.

The man conducting my case interview was the most unprofessional interviewer I have had, he did not even rise from his seat to shake hands and hardly introduced himself. As I explained my case process, he constantly provided rude remarks to my ideas and INTERRUPTED me like crazy. There was no respect to the interviewee and I noticed the man constantly yawn and look down at his phone and out the window while talking to me. He seemed determine to shoot down my ideas rather than provide valuable insight and "the collaboration" aspect this company so eagerly sells their culture based on.

After such a negative first part, I proceeded to the behavioral interviews with two consultants who were recently hired and did not seem qualified to be taking technical interviews based on weak technical and professional backgrounds. They both constantly looked at their screens and typed while I spoke rather than doing a natural conversational flow as most big consulting interviews are. I walked out with a weird and awkward vibe from both the interviewers and the company.

Interview Questions

• Ironically enough, the interview case given was on negative Glassdoor reviews and how to rectify employee morale using some sort of a online digital platform.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you learned a complicated coding language and what steps you took to do well?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Columbia, SC (US)).

Interview

Half day interview at the nearest office with 3 phases : 1:1, case study preprepared, group case study. Asked behavioral questions first then went into more detail about technology

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

First interview was with the recruiter. Then the next two interviews were with different managers. The last interview was with the VP. All the interviews were kept under 30 minutes.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

As with many other companies, Capgemini is very accommodating of their interviewees. They arrange for transportation, put you in a nice hotel, and provide compensation for meals. The interview process was a behavioral, a job fit, and what seemed like a case study except no numbers were involved. I think the case study was more of a back-and-forth to how you would run a business given certain parameters in order to feel out your approach to problem-solving.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Applied online via college recruiting website, and I had a phone interview for the first round. For the second round, I drove to Atlanta to interview in person with three different people.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Skype interview. Initial thoughts weren't that great. Interviewer showed up 15 minutes late and the webcam was broken. After multiple tries to reconnect, he decided to call me on the cellphone. The reception was poor and the signal kept breaking. Eventually we stumbled through it and it was mainly a technical call.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

They gave me a case to study half an hour before the actual interview started. Yet, they only talked about the case for about 10 minutes of the half an hour interview before giving me questions that seemed off script.

Interview Questions

• What are some responses that this company can take, given the information in the case?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied through my college career portal and received a phone call to schedule a phone screening. The phone call was very casual just taking about my experience and education. I also had the opportunity to ask more about the company and their training program. A few hours after the phone call I received an invitation to the interview day at the Houston offices. The day of the interview there were 5 other candidates, we received a case study right when we walked in and had the chance to read over it. Next we were taken to 3 face-to-face interviews. Two were behavioral and one was the case study. The case study was essentially a role play with the consultant playing the role of a client and me playing the role of a prospective consultant.

Interview Questions

• I want you to build a treehouse. How would you start?
      Why do you want to work here?
      If a client asks you to do something outside of your scope of work what would you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.