Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New Delhi) in November 2017.

Interview

GD with 10 people out of which 3 were chosen. then 1-1 interview with the business analyst working in Bangalore. It was always revolving around my experience in Accenture as a business analyst and why I left the job to study MBA and why I chose marketing after that. At the end he said that "you're not doing justice to your profile".

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose marketing instead of IT as your Majors?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about your experience in Accenture as Business Analyst   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

There was Technical and HR rounds. In depth questions were asked. Telephonic round will also be there . Technical round is the main round where you would be tested with functional or technical skills. Questions asked were in depth and specific.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in January 2019.

Interview

Sehr angenehm, nette Interviewer und angemessene Fragen. Das Gespräch hat etwas lange gedauert (2,5 Stunden), dafür gab es am Ende direkt ein Angebot und eine inoffizielle Zusage.
    Feedback und Einschätzung, sowie Angebot haben gut gestimmt.

Interview Questions

Capgemini Response

4 Feb 2019

Lieber Kollege, liebe Kollegin,
    vielen Dank für deine nachträgliche Bewertung unseres Bewerbungsprozesses. Es freut mich zu lesen, dass dieser zu deiner Zufriedenheit verlief.
    Ich wünsche dir... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

Reporting and registration
    HR collected the CV's
    Interview taken by panel of 2
    Feedback shared after 15 mins of interview.
    Reporting and registration
    HR collected the CV's
    Interview taken by panel of 2
    Feedback shared after 15 mins of interview.

Interview Questions

• What are specific tool used for BA?
      How Credit settlement is done?
      Specific question for Credit cards?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Durgapur, West Bengal) in September 2017.

Interview

First of all apti round was conducted then if one is selected moves to the technical round and then if selected in technicals ,the person is forwarded towards HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in March 2017.

Interview

Screening round generally by telephonic. this is just primary discussion to initiate the process according to candidate's availability
    Technical Interview (Telephonic/ F2F) by interview pannel - Detail technical skill is accessed Based on skill set matrix
    => Client Technical Round (telephonic) => Mostly scenario based questions and detail technical and Softskill check (this is lengthy process to finish)
    HR Round => Issue Offer

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions e.g. what do you do to gather the requirement for GUI changes?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Ghaziabad) in September 2017.

Interview

The process consisted 4 rounds.
    1.Aptitude + Essay Writing- It was really easy.
    2.Pseduo Code Round- This round was moderate. We had to write ouputs for the given programs.
    3. Technical Interview- Though I clearly mentioned C,Daa,Ds as my core skills, I was mainly asked questions from DBMS.
    4. HR round-couldn't reach that.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Only 3 rounds. First was f2f with manager then again f2f with seniour managers or director.
    Final round with HR about the package expectations and how flexible we are for that employement.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

Interview

First had interview on campus. General interview questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. First interview was relatively straightforward.
    Second interviews were in office, one was a case interview, another was a behavioral interview. Between the interviews all of the candidates were sat down at a group table to speak with multiple current employees. During the case interview there were two questions, one was a brain teaser and another was a case question from the interviewers past experiences. The interviewers kept all of the notes I took during the case interview. They also were keen to see/keep a paper example copy of a project I had worked on in the past.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai).

Interview

Its a tough process. telephonic and then face to face..then manager round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

experience

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.