Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a smooth process and took 5 weeks for them to send an offer. Three rounds of interviews. One phone and two in person interview. The interviewers were friendly and helpful. Interviewed by the Capgemini's client too. They asked mostly about previous work experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The hiring process was less complicated than I thought it would be. Business cases weren't part of the interview process. The hiring managers just wanted to see what kind of person I was and whether or not I would be a good fit. I was asked many questions regarding my resume. The interviews were not difficult.

Interview Questions

The hiring manager wasn't inclined to negotiate at all regarding salary, compensation, and benefits.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interviewing process was pretty straight forward. 1st the recruiter contacts you and then sets up the face to face. I interviewed with (3) different people in about 2 hours time frame. All were very knowledgeable about the job. Then out the blue (after a 2 week span) i got a call from the recruiter telling me that my salary requirement was denied and that I needed to interview with a Principal. The day of the interview the Principal was late therefore I reached out to the recruiter. He advised me that the Principal was running late. Very unprofessional. Once the principal got me on the phone, she see rushing and not interested in talking to me or anybody for that matter. Very tacky, but she did give me some insight that this company loves hiring "NEW COLLEGE GRAD'S" and not mid level professionals. Great meeting new people but I think this company is so used to hiring new grads and that's all they look to hire.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone screening interview with HR for the first round. Some general behavioral and immediately signed up for the another phone interview. Second phone interview is with someone from the division you are applying and more behavioral questions. Final round is in their office and consist of 3 interviews. One behavioral interview, one case study, and one group exercise. They give you a case prior to the interview to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me why Capgemini should hire you using the whiteboard.
      Explain to me one of your hobbies and persuade me to learn that hobby.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Phone interview first then face to face interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

I got the first round for on campus interview. The interviewer firstly talked about my resume and asked some parts he was interested in. Then, he asked about three behavior problems. They are almost about the team work and how to show your leadership. But in the end, he let me to ask a lot of questions and explained them to me, such like their corporate culture, etc.

Interview Questions

• Would you mind if the company asks you to travel 4 days a week?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

Interview

First had interview on campus. General interview questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. First interview was relatively straightforward.
    Second interviews were in office, one was a case interview, another was a behavioral interview. Between the interviews all of the candidates were sat down at a group table to speak with multiple current employees. During the case interview there were two questions, one was a brain teaser and another was a case question from the interviewers past experiences. The interviewers kept all of the notes I took during the case interview. They also were keen to see/keep a paper example copy of a project I had worked on in the past.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

1st step Business Case with groups: how you can solve problems for an inefficient call center with small personnel (ex. use chats, FAQs, algorithms, other IT solutions..)
    2nd step Interview with HR and manager

Interview Questions

• Questions about yourself.
      Estimate the annual turnover of Porche in your country.
      Your Excel skills (vlookup..)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad).

Interview

one technical round where they asked about my projects and a hr round where they asked about myself. They were just friendly, I did not feel it like an interview. I was nervous but that was okay.

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bhubaneswar) in August 2019.

Interview

OT was held with an aptitude round and a pseudo code question round along with a written rounds. in pi basically questions were on the projects you have done and some c++ codes.