Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Anonymous Employee in North Goa

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (North Goa) in October 2018.

Interview

It was good. Relevant questions being asked. They give preference to diversity and inclusion. Check your domain, background, academics knowledge. Grill you a little to check confidence. You should have knowledge about company's background and services.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Milan (Italy)) in March 2019.

Interview

I firstly met the HR staff at the career fair of my University. After the interview, I was invited to the assessment day. The day was characterized by an introduction of the company by Capgemini Consultants, brief presentations of each candidate, a business case to solve in group of 4 people and present in front of 5 hiring managers. After that there was the lunch and, in the afteroon, single interviews with hiring managers.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

There was Technical and HR rounds. In depth questions were asked. Telephonic round will also be there . Technical round is the main round where you would be tested with functional or technical skills. Questions asked were in depth and specific.

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Lucknow) in April 2019.

Interview

I considered my hiring process a quick one. In 2 weeks I went through 3 interviews which through phone interview. Would like to appreciate that there was no communication gap at all. And therafter within a week received the offer letter which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how much experience I had in the IT industry, my current work profile , and my commitment to my work.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Domain knowledge is tested at a overall level in technical interview followed by HR where they checked the overall personality. It might be simple to say that they have checked for once's behaviour, culture, and compatibility with the organisation's goals.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Interview

I participated in a university project with Capgemini. During the project I met the junior HR recruiter and I worked with one consultant. Then, at a job fair I met the HR recruiter and handed my CV, after which I was called by the consultant, and finally got an email from another HR person to schedule the interview with a senior consultant.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions regarding the area (Telecom, Media & Entertainment) concerning challenges, what is there to innovate, differences between different sectors in the industry etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Varanasi) in December 2014.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by test of communication skills followed by a GD and PI. The PI was HR nad technical together with all basic hr questions and some gud technical questions. There was one guesstimate question.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

since it was on college campus hiring so no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai).

Interview

Its a tough process. telephonic and then face to face..then manager round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

experience

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Turin (Italy)) in July 2014.

Interview

I made a phone interview where I got asked infos about my academic history and a few questions in english to test my language ability
    Then i got an face to face interview with a manager and a person from HR, where i got asked more infos about my studies and my previous work experience

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Only 3 rounds. First was f2f with manager then again f2f with seniour managers or director.
    Final round with HR about the package expectations and how flexible we are for that employement.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer