Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

HireVue interview consisting of two sections - competency based questions and a real-life client scenario.

The competency questions are easily prepared for but the main challenge is responding comfortably as one-way interviews are incredibly impersonal. I recommend attempting the practise questions as this gets you accustomed to speaking to the camera.

The client scenario was not overly difficult, having a basic understanding of case studies and how to tackle business problems provides a firm foundation for problems like these. Often requires you to think of appropriate answers very quickly so it is important not to become overwhelmed and panic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in August 2018.

Interview

First, it was an aptitude test follwed by technical test and then face to face technical interview and then hr. Around 300 applied from our college and 40 went to the final round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied through campus.

Interview

the first round was the aptitude test.There were 50 questions and the time was just60mins. there were 3 sections quant-15,verbal-20,logical-15.This test was hosted by Mettl.I cleared it and its been 6 days still waiting for the details of the further process

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview went well and the entire hiring process went very smoothly, however the feedback was delayed by a month or so, nevertheless the feedback was positive . Extremely happy

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

Reporting and registration
    HR collected the CV's
    Interview taken by panel of 2
    Feedback shared after 15 mins of interview.
    Reporting and registration
    HR collected the CV's
    Interview taken by panel of 2
    Feedback shared after 15 mins of interview.

Interview Questions

• What are specific tool used for BA?
      How Credit settlement is done?
      Specific question for Credit cards?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Noida) in January 2018.

Interview

1.Aptitude
    It was easy it contained Logical,Reasoning and English essay.
    2.Technical Round
    It contained basic question from your resume and C, and data structures

3.HR round
    The basics from your resume and what you want to do in future

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inverness, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Inverness, Scotland (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very nice and explained what my role would be and how much of a challenge it would be - I appreciated hearing the truth. It wasn't as scary & formal as other interviews I have attended which is a nice change.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Capgemini and other questions mainly about experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New Delhi) in November 2017.

Interview

GD with 10 people out of which 3 were chosen. then 1-1 interview with the business analyst working in Bangalore. It was always revolving around my experience in Accenture as a business analyst and why I left the job to study MBA and why I chose marketing after that. At the end he said that "you're not doing justice to your profile".

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose marketing instead of IT as your Majors?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience in Accenture as Business Analyst   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2017.

Interview

First round will be aptitude test that is base on reasoning english and essay writing. After cleraring this next round will be pseudo code, then pi is all about personal and sub. Relates then Hr.

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Durgapur, West Bengal) in September 2017.

Interview

First of all apti round was conducted then if one is selected moves to the technical round and then if selected in technicals ,the person is forwarded towards HR round.