Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in March 2017.

Interview

Screening round generally by telephonic. this is just primary discussion to initiate the process according to candidate's availability
Technical Interview (Telephonic/ F2F) by interview pannel - Detail technical skill is accessed Based on skill set matrix
=> Client Technical Round (telephonic) => Mostly scenario based questions and detail technical and Softskill check (this is lengthy process to finish)
HR Round => Issue Offer

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions e.g. what do you do to gather the requirement for GUI changes?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was based on process automation role, the company was looking to hire someone who had banking domain experience and the interview directly started with technical round where the particular project manager interviewed me!

Interview Questions

• What are your key strengths?   Answer Question
    • Did you have role model to look up to in your company, what qualities of him/her did u like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Ghaziabad) in September 2017.

Interview

The process consisted 4 rounds.
    1.Aptitude + Essay Writing- It was really easy.
    2.Pseduo Code Round- This round was moderate. We had to write ouputs for the given programs.
    3. Technical Interview- Though I clearly mentioned C,Daa,Ds as my core skills, I was mainly asked questions from DBMS.
    4. HR round-couldn't reach that.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Milan (Italy)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was wuite long, it starded with a phone interview, then an online English test, followed by a skype interview, a group interview, a meeting with the HR and then a technical interview with a Consultant. At the end of the process the offer was made by the VP of the practice.

Interview Questions

• What does a Functional Analyst do?
      How to set up a copy control routine in SAP CRM?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in November 2016.

Interview

The initial rounds of interview went well...however there is only mail from HR saying I am selected...no further update ...I was waiting for almost a week...
    Tried to contact over HR's mobile number , landline , mail....yet no reply
    Meanwhile I gave interview to the other company, given offer letter by the same and I joined ... Today is the first day in the new company, and still no reply from Capgemini HR.
    Very pathetic corporate HR behaviour ...

Interview Questions

Capgemini Response

10 Jan 2017 – Social Recruiting Consultant

Thank you for your review. We apologize for your negative experience. Taking your feedback into consideration, we will work towards providing on-time feedback to our candidates.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Application form - Online tests - telephone interview - invited for an assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of a short presentation along with a strengths based interview then finally a group work exercise. Overall it was a great experience and very relaxed even though you're judged from your answers to your body language.

Interview Questions

• If one of you had to pick an individual to pitch in front of a client, who would you pick and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jalandhar, Punjab) in September 2017.

Interview

They had four rounds in the interview process.
    1. Logical and Quants along with essay writing {ONLINE MODE}
    2. Pseudo-code round {ONLINE MODE}
    3. Personal Interview
    4. HR Round
    The process started after PPT by the official from Capgemini. Many students were eliminated in essay writing round. Total 650 {approx} students sat for the drive and 33 got selected finally.

Interview Questions

• So you are Electronics and Communications student. Did you work on any computer languages or projects in your study?   1 Answer
    • So why did you use Java?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell what are the main features of the OOPS?   1 Answer
    • what are the different multiple access techniques in communications and explain them?   1 Answer
    • Can you write pseudo code for finding whether given string is palindrome or not? I don’t want code just write steps how?   1 Answer
    • Okay. I will ask you a puzzle and solve it for me. There is a fish pond with 99% red fish and 1% blue fish. Total fishes in the pond are 200. How many red fishes will you remove from the pond to make them 98%?   1 Answer
    • You know MySQL?Just write a query for the fetching details of a particular id from the table. [He has drawn a table and attributes and gave me the pen and paper]   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Noida) in January 2018.

Interview

1.Aptitude
    It was easy it contained Logical,Reasoning and English essay.
    2.Technical Round
    It contained basic question from your resume and C, and data structures

3.HR round
    The basics from your resume and what you want to do in future

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

Reporting and registration
    HR collected the CV's
    Interview taken by panel of 2
    Feedback shared after 15 mins of interview.
    Reporting and registration
    HR collected the CV's
    Interview taken by panel of 2
    Feedback shared after 15 mins of interview.

Interview Questions

• What are specific tool used for BA?
      How Credit settlement is done?
      Specific question for Credit cards?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New Delhi) in November 2017.

Interview

GD with 10 people out of which 3 were chosen. then 1-1 interview with the business analyst working in Bangalore. It was always revolving around my experience in Accenture as a business analyst and why I left the job to study MBA and why I chose marketing after that. At the end he said that "you're not doing justice to your profile".

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose marketing instead of IT as your Majors?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience in Accenture as Business Analyst   Answer Question