Capgemini Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 May 2019

2.9

397 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

7 interviews no avail: HR(1) /Tech (2) /Mgmt (2) /Sr. Mgmt (2)

Lacked professionalism in conducting interview. Lacked internal co-ordination between HR and Delivery team. Interviewers saying opposite things during Q&A, were red-flags. None of them said anything good about working at Capgemini or its culture. For a direct question: I got a response that there are many projects and lots of work. They are only focused on staffing the project not on employee, appeared to be more of a staff aug. type. Submitted to end-client without permission before finalizing offer and someone from client location reached me back. People do not matter. Hope they notice and correct.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Applied through website. They reached out a few days later, and set up a 30 min call with a manager as a screening. Basic resume stuff, times where I’ve had conflict at work, experience etc. then a week later was invited in for interviews. 3 30 minute interviews with managers of various levels. No technical questions, just resume stuff & provided detail about job opening since the phone interviewer wasn’t sure of details. Received offer verbally 1 week later

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied through a employee referral. However, when HR reached out to me they sent me a college recruitment form to fill out even though I have been out of college and working for over a year. Finally after 2 weeks they set up a phone interview. The interview took less than 15 minute with a series of about 10 rehearsed questions. The consultant also seemed like they were forced to do this interview and did not know more information about the position I would be in. They said I would hear back in 3-4 weeks. After not hearing back from them for over a month I had to send multiple follow up emails. About a month and a half later I got an email from HR saying I did not make it to the next round. If there even is one, because all Capgemini is looking for are people straight out of college. Do not bother applying if you have work experience.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

There are three rounds totally. Each one is mixed with behavior questions and technical questions. People are friendly and nice. You have to be familiar with your tech fields. I like the company culture there.

Consultant Interview

Interview

two rounds of technical followed by the HR Round. Second round of technical is little harder . Over all interview is average . But in HR round they said the position is contract based .

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Tysons, VA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The process was predictable and fairly efficient going from the phone interview to on-site. Nothing too difficult. After the interview is when communication could've been better and the recruiter came into the process, but appeared at times to not be aware of my specifics or was ensuring terms that simple research countered very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was a time you had to tell someone something they didn't want to hear and how did you deal with that?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (San Antonio, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was held on 3 separate days with various 1:1 interviews and a mock business challenge, in which a group of candidates work together to present to a room of other candidates/Capgemini reps. The first two interviews were held in San Antonio and I was invited to their Houston office to attend the third-and final- interview. I was extremely disappointed in the interview process and the recruitment team at this Capgemini office. The first interview was held in October and it wasn't until mid-December that I received their decision (by email). They decided to "move[] forward with those candidates whose backgrounds and career interests are more aligned with our current recruiting goals" --perhaps meaning that my science background was not an acceptable fit for their consulting business. I can respect this decision, but I would have been very grateful to know this before making the 6 hour drive to/from Houston. Two of the Capgemini employees holding interviews with me had admitted they did not glance at my resume; perhaps this is the reason they did not disqualify me as a non-business major. Those who were given offers heard back 2-3 weeks before I did; I might have been held in a "wait-to-contact" list until others accepted or rejected their offers. I would have preferred honesty and transparency throughout the process.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with general personality questions followed by an on site interview at their office. One site interview lasted for the whole day and included a group presentation to a panel of senior managers.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nashville, TN (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Fairly simple. I met their recruiter at a career fair and was invited to an on-campus interview the following day. After passing that round, we went to their hub in Atlanta for a more in-depth superday with 4 rounds of interviews.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

I was referred directly by a friend who worked at Capgemini. The interview process took about 4 weeks. I was interviewed by four people, two managers, a senior manager, and a principle.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.