Capgemini Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 Mar 2019

2.9

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews for this job position. One on campus and one at the office in New York City where it took place.
Interviews were average in difficulty and both were behavioral.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview process with Capgemini was overall wonderful. There were multiple phone calls with the Senior Manager as well as the HR Recruiter. These calls were conducted 1:1 and I was comfortable, not intimidated throughout the process.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

They got in contact with me, then I followed up at a local career fair. I got contacted for a phone interview about a week later. They asked a couple personality based questions followed by some specific SQL questions

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad) in September 2017.

Interview

the interview process consist of 3 rounds.
    round 1 has aptitude+logical reasoning+essay writing , with sectional cutoff
    round 2 was technical interview
    round 3 was Hr
    round 1 is easy to clear, you must be careful while writing essay as we must meet the requirement of minimum 200 words with out major gramatical,punctuation mistakes.
    round2,3 will be conducted on day2 of the campus placemnt drive

Interview Questions

• they basically test your knowledge in the basics of sql,computer networks and java .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Greater Noida) in September 2017.

Interview

Round 1 - Aptitude + Reasoning + Essay Writing with sectional cut off
    Round 2 - Technical Exam (Algorithms, Digital logic design, C language, Pseudo Code Questions)
    Round 3 - Technical Interview (Based on anything that you have studied in you graduation)
    Round 4 - HR Interview (Nothing special, basic questions, they just test communication skills in this round and ask about relocation.)

Interview Questions

• 1. Searching Algorithm
      2. Compiler
      3. Linker   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

1 - Capgemini doesnot want the hardcore programmer so only knowing the basic program like factorial, Prime, armstrong and similar leval kind of program will be enough.

2 - Basic knowledge of os, database and current trending topics like cloud computing, iot, bigdata.

These questions were asked to almost every Candidate.

3 - Prepare your resume very well 90. /. Question will be from your resume.

4 - Prepare project very well. They may asked some question like.

1 - How do you provide security to your project.

2 - How is it diferent from others.

For hr round be confident and always say yes when they asked about relocation, night shift, and bond.

Interview Questions

• 1 - Aptitude (16 question).
      2 - Logical reasoning (16 question.
      3 - Essay writing.

Exam was conducted by cocubes on behalf of capgemini.

Some questions which I remembered is.

1 - A man is known to speak truth 3 out of 4 times. He throws a die and report that it is a 6. Find the probability that it is actually 6.

2 - A fair coin is tossed 4 times. What is the probability of getting at least 2 tails?

Around 2900 appeared and 700 is selected for technical aptitude around. It consists of following section.

1 - Basic coding - 4 questions.
      2 - Data structure - 5 questions.
      3 - Algorithms - 5 questions.
      4 - Digital logic - 2 questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in August 2016.

Interview

I was referred by a recruitment agency agency. It wasn't a walk-in interview. They had only one vacancy for a B.E./B.Tech fresher. The interview process included 3 rounds-
    1) Aptitude and Essay Writing
    2)Group Discussion
    3)HR round

There was no technical round for this job profile since it was just an excel job.The HR was a very humble lady who gave us time to relax and tried to give us enough confidence before the process began. The co-cubes aptitude test is a bit difficult to crack than other aptitudes i have appeared for so far. The essay writing was difficult since we have to "TYPE" minimum of 300-400 words within 30 minutes. Thinking logically over a topic and typing the same with a lot of nervousness in you is not that easy. Yet, I was shortlisted for the HR round but eventually i couldn't get the job.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Worst place to go for. They want 4 years+ experience, but called for 2-4 years of experience.
    Panel person was so rude. No idea to try again for capegemini. Do go for it without proper confirmation. worst experience ever.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

interview was completely related to unethical questions like. If you get the credentials of your colleague what is the process of switching your account at the server level. This is just an example. Despite answering all the interview questions , He did not forward me through as he is not satisfied with my mother tongue and made some comments on my native.

Interview Questions

• Why have your family not moved on from your native.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kurukshetra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Kurukshetra) in September 2017.

Interview

written test 1. aptitude test
    after written test students were shortlisted.
    test2. essay writing
    after test 2 students were shortlisted
    test3. c,c++, data structure MCQ test
    students were shortlisted
    interview: 1. technical , it was wround 10-15 minutes
    2. HR-it was around 2 minutes

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.