Capgemini IT Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Apr 2019

2.9

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview process was quiet simplen easy. Has 2 phone interview and 1 face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked some basic questions regarding skills & experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Southfield, MI (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

I got on location interview through on-campus interview from career services. On location, first given a pharmaceutical case to study.Then three rounds of interview, first round was most about open-ended resume questions, second round was the similar. Third round was role play as a consultant.

Interview Questions

• The case was easy, the question were also easy, such as we have this number of employee the need training, and they have to travel constantly, what would you suggest?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee as a recent graduate to some recruiting program for graduates. Got a call from the company to setup a telephonic round. First Telephonic round with the HR and then a couple of 1-1 sessions at Atlanta Office. Mostly Personality related questions and a few questions about technical challenges that I faced until now in my previous positions. The interviewers were very nice and polite. I really liked the environment.

Interview Questions

• Technical challenges that I previously faced in other jobs that I did.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in November 2008.

Interview

Initially the company came to my school (Virginia Tech) to seek out potential employees at a bi-annual career fair. Pre-career fair I had research the company a little bit and was prepared to be interviewed. I went to the both and talked to one of their reps (a recent hire) and was invited to attend an info session. The info session was held in a student services building a few hours after the career fair, I had nothing better to do so I waited out near the meeting area doing homework. About that time the interviewers came and waited as well (outside the meeting room which was not avilable yet). While I sat there doing homework I was able to overhear all the representatives of Capgemini make derogatory and insulting remarks about many of the people that had stopped by their booth that day. I then attended the info session where they asked many very basic IT questions....many of the times other candidates would not answer, so I would answer. I then became known among the interviewers that I was the guy with all the answers. I was later called a month or two later to attend a one-on-one interview session for each of the two positions I was qualified for. The interview processed was hurried and often conducted by new hires in the company and people who were not adequately prepared to interview. In fact, I learned stories about their business process that kept me from wanting to work there. As an example, my interviewer told me of a time after recently being hired that he had to attended a business meeting for the new project he was working on. Minutes before meeting with the company, his superior told him that he was a "Security Specialist" and not to talk. My interviewer told me that he knew nothing of security and yet was listed and represented as the Security Expert. Not the type of company I would be proud of worker for.

Interview Questions

• What strengths do you possess that would make you a good member of our team?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview at a job fair at my University and was later called for a second interview at the corporate office. Both interviews were light, there were no tough or technical questions. and the interviewers were willing to answer my questions about the company and the job. Bare in mind this was an interview for a traineeship. In both interviews they were unwilling to discuss salary.

The salary was too low for my expectations, but is probably competitive for an entry-level position.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Stuttgart (Germany)) in May 2012.

Interview

I was referred by my former boss. I was asked if I am interested in a internship and was then invited for an interview. fast and lean, to the point, no "ridiculous questions", transparent

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in September 2013.

Interview

Gone through 3 rounds of interview .
    1st round is technical written test .
    2nd round f2f technical round
    3rd round is client round
    All the rounds are based on technical questions .
    1st round is a but tuff with some indepth questions(not straight questions).
    If first round is cleared .it is easy to clear remaining round .

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

I made my way to assessment center, the interview is conducted by one of the service line managers. It was not hard, but being IT savvy always make you stand out. There were also other group activities held on the day. The interview was the not the final one, they will decide whether you could make it to final round after the assessment day. All degrees are welcomed but knowing nothing about IT will not affect you performance!

Interview Questions

• How do you think your degree could help you build a career in IT consulting?   Answer Question
    • Please tell me about your hometown?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview contains phone, HR and managing partner.
    Regular questions like why Cap, ambitions, strong and waek sides etc.
    Overall the interview was smooth and fairly easy and overall experience good.
    Outcome was positive

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Capgemini?
      Where you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2016.

Interview

First there was a Written exam which included quant and verbal topics. The exam was of Moderate difficulty. Then there was an essay writing. After which the selected students were called for interview processes. Out of 350 something students only 75 qualified written tests among which 65 were selected finally.

Interview Questions

• 1.Why do you want to join this company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.