Capgemini Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Capgemini

5,894 Interview Reviews

2.9

QA Automation Tester Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Honestly are there any minimum protocols been set for hiring process in Capgemini?
    I had the worst experience , which was quiet shocking . Such a reputed company and with literally no protocols been followed for hiring any candidate.
    I was communicated for a position through company HR , I gave the interview through telephone .. Again someone from HR team calls and I was asked to give interview again (first round again) . This actually repeated for like 4 times in a single week . I actually have like 14 rounds of interview .After nearly one month , I get a call saying I have been shortlisted for Client round . Now this person tells me someone will call to my number and take up the client round .. I didn’t get any call ,now when I called back that HR, she has BLOCKED ME !! Like why?? You ask us to wait for calls and never respond us back if I don’t get any call back . Please , don’t play with candidates career, it costs us a lot . Do the right hiring ,intimate the results positive/negative ..Don’t play like this .

Intern Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

It was easy first is apti then eassy wrritting and then TI and then Hr all rounds are very easy. Many got rejected in eassy writting round but TI and Hr is very easy.

Java Fullstack/Microservices Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune).

Interview

The recruitment team is highly mismanaged- on more that three occasions I just joined the MSTeams meeting and no one joined to interview me. Then I got interviewed 4days in a row.

Interview Questions

• Springboot- how to create a new project? How to use another web server apart from default tomcat?
      How do you create a rest api? (Some more questions)
      SpringSecurity, OAuth - lots of deep dive questions
      Micro services- how would you go about designing a micro service? How do you authenticate them? What if a service is acting slow - how to identify and handle it?
      How to perform caching?   Answer Question
    • Core Java- use of streams in java
      What happens if I try to access a variable(which is declared outside) inside a .forEach block? Is it possible? Yes/no -Why?

Hashmap vs concurrent hashmap and it’s workings. How many threads can access a concurrent hashmap at a time?

Is it possible to modify a array-list while iterating it? Is there a way to do it?

Some coding questions on overriding and exception handling concepts   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Got call from talent team then first round was Telephonic interview
    then face to face interview and client face to face interview happened and
     then HR round and salary negotiation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Technical Interview followed by Multiple Technical Client rounds will happen. Once the client rounds are done and you get selected next offer process will start. Then HR discussion and Back ground verification process will start.

Asst Manager Interview

Interview

It was good experience to have interview and work with Capgemini. Well coordinated by HR and well coordinated by hiring manager. well in advance notification and confirmation before schedule. Normally they do coordinate from Bangalore at least in my case it was from Bangalore.

Interview Questions

Interview

Two rounds of interview. It was technical and it was smooth process post which I had to submit documents and offer letter was released. It was a virtual interview. But the package was less

Software Engineer/Analyst (A4) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Visakhapatnam).

Interview

Interviewer checked all my documents and resume thoroughly. He asked quite interesting questions about me and company. They asked every tiny details which are mentioned in the resume .

Interview Questions

• I mentioned portrait drawing as one of my hobbies, he asked me to draw his portrait.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Its very easy if you take the interviewer into your comfort zone.
    When I qualified for interview in Capgemeini, they said one thing that after completion of both rounds (TR + HR) only they will announce the selected candidates.

TR:
    He asked me most of the General questions with the academics section in the resume.
    How many projects you did ?
    Why you did this project ?
    How you got this project ?
    Why you did that project in that specific language only, why don't you do it in some other language ?

HR:
    As usual Introduction and bond questions

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

This was a pool drive that I participated and the first round was an online test on a platform - Superset. There were around 6 rounds each round resulting in elimination. The interview was then scheduled after a few weeks. The interview process too was on Superset with each of the 2, technical and HR, being elimination rounds.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.