Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8,864 of over 8.9K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Featured Interview

Capgemini

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini

Interview

Uma funcionária me ligou para perguntar sobre as minhas qualificações e se tinha disponibilidade para mudança, já que a vaga era pra uma localidade diferente de onde resido. Ela me enviou um e-mail pedindo que editasse uma planilha com os principais dados pessoais e que o technical recruiter iria fazer uma entrevista por videoconferência. Ele fez essa entrevista, me fez algumas perguntas. As entrevistas foram bem elaboradas, mas não houve retorno com negativa. Enviei email perguntando sobre o que aconteceu com o processo seletivo, porém não tive retorno.

Interview Questions
  • Se teria disponibilidade para mudança. De acordo com imagens mostradas, qual seria minha prioridade de atendimento.
    Answer Question
12 people found this interview helpful

Capgemini

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini

Interview

Applied online via linkedin, added CV and cover letter, then a digital interview about why I wanted to work for them with a few experience-based questions, then a final assessment centre (digital one which I am yet to do)

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Capgemini

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini

Interview

I had to through 3 rounds, all where elimination rounds : 1. Pseudocode round 2. English round 3. Game based aptitude 4. Behavioral Competency (not elimination round) 5. Technical Interview 6. HR Interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Capgemini

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini

Interview

Had applied for accounts process and applied for payments role. Had been through a consultancy so just had 1 round in Capgemini i.e manager round. If you go through company portal then you will have multiple rounds like aptitude, GD then 2 rounds with the manager

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, few basic accounts related questions

Capgemini

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini

Interview

Had to submit application then do HireVue video interview within 3 days. 30 seconds to read question and 3 minutes to answer. Then you have to wait for them to get bsck to uou.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capgemini

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini

Interview

Questions pendant entretien suivi d'un entretien technique avec présentation d'un projet personnel et questions sur le parcours. Après avoir donné mon parcours, j'ai pu explique ce que je recherchais. La question du salaire n'est pas venue sur la table tout de suite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capgemini

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini

Interview

when ur looking for java developer, first round willbe corejava, like differences between method overloading and method overring, real time where used method overriding. polymophism where you used in ur application.

Interview Questions
  • differences between method overloading and method overring, real time where used method overriding. polymophism where you used in ur application.

Capgemini

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini

Interview

it was very basic interview one round of technical and one HR interview. Mostly from case management, data types, data pages, data transform, activities, obj methods, report definition.sla. overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capgemini

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini

Interview

It was one sided, the interviewer seems in hurry and was just doing formalities of asking set questions but not even interested in listening answers. I think he was having a lot of slots booked so maybe the case.

Capgemini

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini

Interview

Interview Questions
  • 1. why are you willing to change job 2. what is cloud watch 3. teraform 4. what is git merge conflict 5. : how to store multiple files in a single host : env variables 6. what are advantages of docker 7. what is node in kubernetes 8. diff between kub and docker 9. what is ingress network 10. how to create a muliticontainer 11. what is continous integration 12. how do we know if there is a git commit 13. what is fork in git 14. what is storage device in docker 15. path of storage in docker 16. how to automate test in jenkins 17. what is a pipeline 18. if a commit is done how does it reflect in jenkins 19. what is api service 30. how to taint a node 31. how to tolerate the node 32. architecture of promethius 33. git and jenkins integration 34. logging integration with cluster 35. types of exporter in promethius 36. horizontal autoscaling

Capgemini

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini

Interview

First of all they called for screening over the call. And then I got an interview invite from Capgemini at their campus. Over there, it was just one technical round. If you are selected, you will have to do HR salary discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 8,864 Interviews