Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Capgemini

5,583 Interview Reviews

2.8

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

They called many people at same day.. Only 2 panels were available.. No proper reply.. We all were waiting for long time... After 5 clock they announced some other day we will call you..

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Recruiter contacted - then disappeared. I called back. Then got 1st phone screen. Recruiter disappeared again. I called back. Got face-to-face meeting. Recruiter disappeared permanently. The actual employees I spoke with were fine - the problem is the recruiters. For a company this size they should be more organized and professional. Run away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The recruiter calls you with a vague idea of the job title. If you get the job description, then that will happen during the second round of interviews...live and in front of a panel. Then, they come back to low ball you with an offer that's no better than you made in your last role. When you start to negotiate, like Ricoh, Capgemini gets annoyed because you're not even willing to consider working harder for less money, doing tasks you could do in your sleep 15 years ago. In short, they're not scaling their business or workforce very well. This promotes a make-it-up-as-you-go talent management lack-of-value stream where Capgemini struggles to deal with its own, self-inflicted ambiguity. The whole culture needs more self-awareness and a hard look in the mirror in order to climb out of this hole.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when your project charter with a client has been set for a delivery date of December 1st, and the business comes back with a request to move it up by three months. How did you approach that situation?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The Recruiter called 15 minutes late and spoke for just 5 minutes. She didn't take time to have a proper chat and replied that she will look at the resume, discuss with the team and get back to me.

This is the worst experience I ever had. Felt like I have wasted my time in applying for this job even after reading the glassdoor reviews.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Capgemini?
      2. Why do you choose Data Science Profession?
      3. Why are you looking for jobs?   Answer Question

Angular UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

it was really bad. Interviewer was late and changed devices like 2 or 3 times due to connections issues. I could barely hear him. I mentioned I wanted to eventually at the end of the year get a AWS certification because I want to learn more about the cloud. Homeboy started asking me about AWS like if I was applying for a AWS role and he said that you have create a cluster for every AWS service you use lol. When he asked me if I could set cookies with JavaScript, I said yes. and he looked at me like if I was crazy. So I starting questions him back because he wanted to show me that he knew about AWS or idk I have no idea what he was trying to do, but when I started questioning him about AWS he didn't know all the services, then he decided to end the interview.

SEO Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It's really worst experience with capgemini for SEO role. I had 2 rounds which includes telephonic n assignment. Had done with my telephonic conversation & then, they sent one assignment which includes all SEO 1 day work. I had sent my assignment work with them.but not received feedback from them they're just using someone's ideas for then projects. This is very pathetic process which you are following.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

campus recruiting process. first round was aptitude test , followed by group discussion, followed by technical interview about the final year project and resume walkthrough and last round was HR interview

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

- Met recruiter at career fair
    - Filled out relocation form
    - Followed up with recruiter a couple of months later and was flown in for an interview

Heard back about the offer day of the interview. Great overall process and everyone was very friendly and helpful!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Hiring process includes 3 rounds.
    1. Aptitude
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR
    Aptitude round include Reasoning and Quant.
    After those rounds got confirmation for selection. After completion of college received joining letter from company.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone interview, incredibly rude recruiter, wouldn't let me finish answering a single question and had an incredibly bad attitude towards me. I don't know if this is entitlement or just a bad recruiter but that was not a professional way of talking to potentials employees

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.