Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Jun 2019
4,349 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds, one technical and one HR. In the technical round, I was asked about the projects I had put on my CV. I have done some work in machine learning so that was the main topic of discussion. HR round was also easy, only general questions were asked. Questions were also based on the information provided during the presentation made by the hiring team, so keep your eyes peeled for the small details!

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe some real life applications of machine learning   4 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Casablanca (Morocco)) in January 2018.

Interview

Test logique Entretien RH puis technique
    les trois entretiens ont eu lieu pendant le meme jour l'un aprés l'autre , c'était un process d'élimination par groupe qui m'as permi de voir le déroulement tout entier

Analyst A4 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process consists of 4 rounds broadly. In the first round, aptitude and reasoning questions were asked along with an essay writing. 2nd round is a pseudo-code round which was as output finding questions and data structure questions. 3rd and 4th rounds were technical and HR round respectively.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to SQL, programming concepts were asked   Answer Question

Claims Adjudication Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (New Delhi) in April 2019.

Interview

First HR round than eligibility test and the last round was manager round. HR round was about introduction and she wants to know about previous work. IQ test had some mathematics and grammar questions. In last round manager ask some questions about process and healthcare.

Interview Questions

• Why are you change your job.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was structured- i received a call from recruiter - they scheduled interviews.
    There were three rounds of interviews- L1,L2 and HR panel. At times for L1 round demo sessions are required

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

Three rounds of onsite interviews. General, Technical and final round with the VP. The technical one included a project presentation, according to the requirement from the company, and the final one came with an algorithm whiteboarding.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in April 2016.

Interview

1) Aptitude test-Difficult to medium level of question
    2) Group discussion- depends on the group of people you are around
    3) Technical interview-if you are a clg student it will revolve around your final year project
    4) HR interview(Final round)-confidence

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

it was great experience with client and other local interviewers from Bangalore. they were very gentle and professional. the best part of the interview was client round on Zoom call.

Interview Questions

• about my current and what is my plan for the next 6 month.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad) in November 2018.

Interview

After clearing the written round comprising of aptitude and English passage writing .The second round will be pseudo code based on c programming.
    I managed to clear the pseudo code round and got shortlisted for TR .
    Questions are based on your project and the content in your resume, TR also asked me about my SWOT analysis.
    I was forwarded to HR round , it is the easiest round among all the rounds. Questions on ' tell me about yourself, why do you need this job, why capgemini, etc. The next day , they announced results and I got selected ..
    ALL THE BEST.

GIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiru-Vi-Ka Nagar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Thiru-Vi-Ka Nagar) in May 2019.

Interview

They can use the resume and the candidates can attern the aptitudes they can filter the candidates with mark and then they can attern the personal interview if the person can pass they can attern the document verification

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

Good...first round is aptitude questions where they will be asked from different concepts in aptitude and reasoning including one essay.
    Once you clear this then there will be technical written test followed by face to face technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something yourself.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.