Capgemini Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Capgemini

5,668 Interview Reviews

2.8

User Experience Design Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Several Phonecall conversations. Followed by a Phonecall and one called off interview, followed by a phonecall. Then a different role pointed out to apply for then a
     rejection over cv by the hiring manager who failed to understand the contact of the role and the CV.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

3 rounds
    Aptitude test
    Technical Interview
     HR interview
    In technical round, they asked about the project and related questions.
    Then normal C and C++ questions were asked like file handling,pointers and and all.
    Rest in HR they just asked about location preference and about Capgemini including their recent acquisitions and the head quarter and all.

Analista De Sistemas Sênior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salvador, Bahia (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Salvador, Bahia (Brazil)) in March 2020.

Interview

Entrevista bem tranquila. primeira parte via telefone com o RH para fazer a primeira filtragem.
    Logo depois me enviaram um desafio de código bem simples para fazer e colocar no github para avaliação.
    Logo após veio a segunda entrevista, que foi por telefone com o gerente do Projeto.

Interview Questions

• Você tem experiencia com Laravel? quanto tempo?   1 Answer
    • Você já trabalhou com banco de dados mongoDb?   1 Answer

Ingénieur D'études Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Paris (France)) in February 2019.

Interview

Des questions sur le parcours et sur la cohérence personnelle, évidemment une petite relecture du CV à l'oral. Intéressant et non usuel toutefois, cela sortait des entretiens bateau de RH.

Interview Questions

• Quel est le dernier livre que vous avez lu et qu'en avez vous retiré ?   Answer Question

Network and Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview firstly go through an initial screening by hr.
    after that One to one and again HR Round.once you clear fist round you will be shared to Technical manager. Technical manager is the team leader working on the same project they are working.

Interview Questions

• Some from Technical question out of Syllabus   1 Answer

Analista Ssr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in April 2020.

Interview

El proceso fue muy bien direccionado y coordinado. Tuve dos entrevistas en diez días. No sé pudo concretar el proceso en virtud de la pandemia, pero quedamos en contacto.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Clear and simple interview with insights into their company and the business unit I interviewed for. There were 3 rounds and one final round with the manager . The interviews are mostly done by the senior consultants who are on the projects or are working within the project your applied for

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview took for three days on the first day an aptitude exam was taken with essay writing via co cubes and I was cleared and I was called for the next round which was done on next day it is face to face round here they asked me about technical questions and I have anserd all of them and they announced the name who are select and my name was there at next day they tested my communication skills and checked my certificates

Interview Questions

• Testing concepts different between bbt and wbt types system testing ...etc.. and about agile methodology   Answer Question

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pimpri-Chinchwad) in May 2019.

Interview

In all 3 rounds

1) First round was aptitude.
    Here normal aptitude questions are asked and mind English language which is hard in the aptitude semtion.
    Followed by aptitude is essay writing. REMEBER not press delete.
    Design a perfect ending story with a conclusion.
    Not more than 3 paragraphs.

2) second round is pseudo code. Codes are given and we have to predict output. Majorly data structures. Keep in mind to keep track of time. Needs too much of time to crack the program flow.

3) third round is technical interview.
    All technology questions can be expected.
    Be thorough with TE mini projects and final BE projects.

Be confident every thing will be fine.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process started off with just an email back from the recruiter with a link to some technical questions to answer. The questions were a little of a challenge, but overall fun to complete as their solutions required outside of the box thinking.

Afterwards you are given a phone interview with the recruiter that seemed to me to get a gauge of your personality.

The recruiter then emailed me a few pages of a PDF with a project to complete to show an interviewer in a Skype meeting. I was given 7 days to complete this, and the project was actually quite difficult to complete, and I didn't fully finish it.

The interviewer asked me some questions about how/why I did certain things in the project, and then moved onto some more general questions to gauge my technical ability. Overall not a bad interview process.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe the difference between Polymorphism and Inheritance?   1 Answer
    • When would you want to use a Map vs a HashMap in Java?   1 Answer
    • What are the pros and cons of using Custom Of The Shelf (COTS) vs Bespoke (custom made) development of an application? What is your recommendation and why?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.