Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini SAP Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Very organized and well planned interview. The only thing I did not like was that after the 2nd round interview, I did not hear anything at all from them for 3 1/2 weeks until I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Received another offer that was a better opportunity for my skill-set and interests.

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

There are usually 1 to 2 phone screens, then a face to face with at least 2 leaders. This various, of course, when one is coming directly from college - at that point, there is a phone screen, followed by 2 in office meetings with Managers, Senior Managers and Principals. Interviews at the college level is more structured than for experienced hires. It can take 4-5 weeks from initial college meeting to hire decision at the entry level point. It is much faster with experienced hires, because Capgemini only hires experienced people for identified, specific roles.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you did not get along with a client, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Face to face, onsite interview, walk-in. Hundreds of people waiting to get inside office building. Interviews being conducted in multiple meeting rooms. Multiple interviewer asking questions simultaneously. One interview lasts around 60 mins or more. No on spot offers were given.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad) in April 2013.

Interview

1) Online exam
    2) technical round
    3) HR round

Interview Questions

• Technical round was more based on a high level idea of the work the you have done. Not much in depth.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR is rigid on the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in July 2011.

Interview

Don't ever believe till you get any offer on hand. Pathetic follow ups. All kinds of dramas - carried on till 60 days. I do not even know y do they recruit if they do not have the capacity to roll out the offer after 2 grilling rounds which was close to 75 min each. Never trust them, they cook bull story every time u tend to follow up. Reputation is going bad. Another thing is after clearing all the interview, suddenly or with least intimation they put u to client round where u cannot even gauge anything. Worst n forgetful, pathetic experience. .!!

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in December 2010.

Interview

First round was telephonic technical, second round was technical, third round was managerial, fourth round was with client and final round was for salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked about personal questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR will tell everything in phone but need to get it in mail, if not you will be fooled after joining the company.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Iaşi (Romania)) in October 2011.

Interview

SAP experience at list 3 years
    english languege/other at verry advanced level
    to know how to explaine an entire proceess in SAP
    knolegese from all the arreas of SAP , MM BI, BW, FICO.....

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2011.

Interview

Found them at a college career fair. Submitted my resume and was sent both an invitation for a 1st round interview as well as a pre-interview event to meet some current consultants. Pre-interview event was held at a restaurant upstairs where you could eat, walk around and talk. The ratio of candidates to consultants was probably 8 to 1 so it was a bit difficult to get a word in with everyone trying to make a good impression.

Went to the 1st interview 2 days later, recruiter was nice. Questions were basic, why do you want to be a consultant, basic resume questions, why technology consulting, why capgemini etc..

A week later I was invited to a second interview. At the second interview I arrived and was showed to a room where 3 different people came in to ask me questions each lasted about 30 minutes each. Two asked pretty basic questions much like the 1st interview, the 3rd asked more complex questions some of which were very vague. Along the lines of, imagine a system exists and you were trying to fix the system how would you go about doing it. I had to ask way to many questions to figure out what he was trying to get at, that the system was something like a hospital technology system and how to go about making it better. There was a lot of emphasis placed on the "capgemini way" which seemed very mushy gushy/touchy feely to me coming from an engineering background.

In the end, I think that we both mutually realized that it wasnt a good match. They got back to me about 2 weeks later that they were not going to give me an offer. All in all, everyone was very enthusiastic, nice and genuinely interested in you.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

This was the most unprofessional hiring process I have seen.
    The interview was of 2 rounds, 1 Technical and 1 Managerial.
    I was asked to attend 5 such interviews both telephonic and face to face (of which some I cleared, I do not know the end result of any). I am not sure if they track anything once they call the candidates. I did not wish to write this review as I am not a person to rant or crib. But I was just appalled by the same thing happening to many candidates.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about function modules and BADI etc even though I was there for functional consultant role.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in December 2014.

Interview

Three rounds ...
    Got a call for skill checking .. Technical F2F interview - asked questions from resume .

Managerial round - asked about career path and how to resolve issues etc.

Hr round - salary discuss - they negotiate a lot..
    Selected

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.