Capgemini Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 Apr 2019

2.7

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Process comprised of a total of 4 rounds.
1) Aptitude Test + Essay writing
2) Technical Test
3) Technical Interview
4) HR interview

1) Aptitude Test- consisted 2 sections. one logical reasoning and the other way quantitative aptitude, 16 questions each with a total time of 50 minutes. Most of the questions were quite easy with few of them being time taking. Then you'll be asked to write an essay with minimum 240 words and a maximum of 300 words. Just don't use backspace and write your lines slowly without and spelling mistake. Even 10 words per minute will give you 300 words which is more than enough. Around 250 members gave the test and 36 members shortlisted for the next round.

2) Technical Test- had a total of 20 questions divided into 4 sections with 5 questions from C programming, 5 questions from Data Structures, 8 questions where algorithms will be given and you need to find the output and 2 questions from Digital electronics. Total time given will be 20 minutes and it is not at all sufficient as questions were lengthy.
20 of us cleared this round out of 36.

3)Technical Interview- Questions were from your project, very basic programming(A bit tricky ones) and data structures and java.

4) HR Interview- All 20 of us were called for HR as well. This round went less like a formal HR interview and more like a document verification process. HR was really cool and sarcastic about our answers.(sometimes harsh) Looked more like a formality round.

Finally 10 of us who performed well in Technical Interview were selected.

Interview Questions

• Tech.Int- Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
  • Tech.Int- Tell me about your project Can youwrite the algorithm you used for the implementation?   Answer Question
  • Tech.Int- Write a code to implement a queue using linked list   Answer Question
  • Explain how a queue is implemented using an array   Answer Question
  • Tech.Int- Can a main method in java be over ridden?   1 Answer
  • Tech.Int- What is dangling pointer, malloc and why pointers are not used in java   Answer Question
  • HR.int- Again the same question about low CGPA, strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in April 2016.

Interview

Was detailed technical questions around research. there were several tests also. each test was of increasing difficulty.Also involved 1 to 1 interviews with quite a few senior people. Happened in diff cities.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in December 2016.

Interview

Hiring was through campus placements. It was a three round process.Starting with the online test consisting of aptitude and english questions.It also had an essay question of 240 words limit.Then after qualifying this round technical interview round was there followed by HR interview

Interview Questions

• difference between c++ and java   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in November 2016.

Interview

First an online test was held which was mainly on general aptitude and basic programming.After a few weeks online technical interview was held where the questions were from resume. The interview was a very relaxed one. Also I had to explain how I got interest to this field. After that a telephonic interview was held for the HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Patiala) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was followed by an aptitude and technical test.
    Then there were two interview rounds which consisted of technical and HR round. Technical part was pretty good. In HR round questions were asked regarding family background, relocation during job.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions regarding C language.   1 Answer
    • They asked me some puzzles.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in August 2017.

Interview

Capgemini had come for campus placements. The process included:
    1) Aptitude Test (Quant & Logic)
    2) Technical test (MCQs based on Basic C, Excel)
    3) Interview (Technical, HR)
    The interview lasted around 20 minutes and was quite relaxed and easy.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to introduce myself and then asked me about me my college projects that I pursued. The interview lasted around 20 minutes and was quite relaxed and easy.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2015.

Interview

Interview is not that hard.You can easily crack the Interview if you will have sufficient knowledge of the projects which you have done in past.HR also asked me about few GK Questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions based On Projects from CV . Some HR questions too.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Patna, Bihar) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview took one complete day at the college.It was a good process he asked me about my projects and HR round was also good he asked me day to day life questions.
    The interviewers were very helpful and my experience was very good overall

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhanbad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dhanbad) in December 2017.

Interview

1st round: Aptitude questions( basic maths) and a 200-240 word composition writing on given topic
    2nd round: basic technical questions related to c,data structures, pseudo codes
    3rd round: technical interview
    4th round: HR

Interview Questions

• Tell me one situation where you've been innovative   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in October 2017.

Interview

So the process started by screening candidates based on pointers(gpa) and academics after which there was an aptitude test followed by an essay question, approximately half of the candidates were shortlisted after this for the coding test (100 from 200). The coding test, conducted on the same day, was a 20 min test based on C/C++, data structures and digital logic, the time given was clearly very less. The results came out the next day and again approximately half of the candidates cleared this round (40 from 100). Next two rounds were technical and HR interview held on the same day. In the technical interview questions were mainly on resume, projects and interests. This round was a rejection round (unlike the HR round) in which 22 of the 40 candidates were selected. HR questions were basic and pertaining to why you wanted to join them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.