Capgemini Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 22 May 2019

264 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Senior HR called saying everything will go at the speed of light. Had cleared Technical round. was waiting for further calls but no response I called and asked Jr. HR said Technical round is clear you may have or may not have managerial round. Wait for another call. I was waiting for 15 days but no reply I sent mails but no reply I called one more time to check; he said there is another team who is looking at my case; I will follow up and get back to you. another 8-10 days wait. No reply. Should I ?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlboro, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Marlboro, MA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Drove to Marlboro office for interview, on other manager setup a skype call for me and the hiring manager, lost connection 5 times during the interview. overall interview process was 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, tech questions on the phone screen.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Back and forth email and phone call with HR

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of Interview...1 is HR, another 2 are from employees who are not much qualified. Usually employees in Capgemini are hired from project perspective, and not long term perspective...So once project is completed, and no similar projects are available they are asked to leave company. Capgemini is not interested in investing in employees which is really a big disadvantage to work with.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I did not attend my interview in Capgemini. As I am igate employee it merged capgemini.There were 3 rounds in Interview .One is Technical.Second one is Manager and Third is HR.

I cleared all 3 rounds with 100%.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Simple and quick process. First HR will screen you with some basic questions and criteria followed by 3 technical interviews over phone/Skype. The questions were mostly related to projects/technologies I have worked on. I will rate the questions as 5 out of 10. None of them were too hard to answer. Once these 3 technical rounds were over I received a call from HR regarding compensation discussion. You can negotiate you salary specially if your skill sets are niche.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy if you have niche skills or company need to hire people. Generally pays above market rate if negotiated well.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

2 telephonic interviews and then they gave the offer. Sometimes they arrange client interview also. But the process is very easy. . . . . .

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screen with three in person interviews. The phone screen was with a recruiter where they try to determine current salary and desired salary. The in person interviews were with the hiring manager, the senior manager , and the principal on the account.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Application
    I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini Consulting.
    Interview
    Contacted by multiple recruiters. Filled out a form asking basic questions regarding years of experience. nterview process was quiet simplen easy. Has 2 phone interview and 1 face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Years of professional experience. Years of consulting experience.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

This has been the weirdest process ever. 3 interviews were held in total. The 1st with HR, to assess skills and your salary requirements BEFORE proceeding. The 2nd interview was over the phone with the team looking for the candidate. The 3rd interview was in- person with the team leader and another associate. The interview process went rather well. It was after the interview process that got weird and discouraging. After the 3rd interview, I was called back by HR stating they were interested in presenting a "potential offer", but I had to do a few things: take a $20k paycut than what was originally discussed and no bonus, and to redo my resume because it wasn't presentable enough for the clients. They DID NOT budge in negotiations on the salary, and I had to fix my resume 5 different times, which the end result being the original resume given. The resume process was one week alone. I have NEVER had to do this ever. This was very discouraging, especially since I looked at the reviews (benefits, interview process, salaries) for this position on Glassdoor, and made my decision to apply in the first place. I feel that since they knew my last position ended months ago, that I needed a job. They kept stating that once I move to manager, I will have a bonus, and my pay would increase tremendously. I heard that as "IF I get promoted to manager". All in all, it took about 5 weeks from interview to offer, and I accepted, because my back is against the wall for a job. The positive is I am looking forward to learning new technical skills, and meeting new team members to see what I can learn from them as well. I will be starting in 3 weeks, so I am still interviewing for perm spots paying me my worth and current salary. If I can't land something within these next few weeks, I will use this as an experience builder on my resume, will be both PMP/CSM certified in the next 8 weeks, and will begin my search again.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hartford, CT (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter and only interview scheduled was client interview after 6 weeks(after so many follow ups) .After interview got result of interview after 2 weeks ( after so many follow ups).offer was released after 2 days and then did follow up innumerable time for visa transfer and as per hiring manager , client is not giving apt answer for issuing client docs.Total process till now is more than 10+ weeks and no substantial answer on joining date..i would suggest not to waste your time because if hiring 1 person they are taking months(and still unsure) , not sure what would happen after joining any project. Such a processless company and have ample time to waste.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.