Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 Apr 2019

2.8

133 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

I was called for a technical round. All the things went smooth. I didn't get selected but I was happy with the interviewer, process and all. The interview was tough though.

Interview Questions

• Explain MVP implementation for Login functionality. Show the flow diagram.
    What is Dagger 2? Why we use Dependency Injection? How to use Dagger with above example?
    What is the Difference between REST and SOAP?
    How would you secure your application?
    What is SSL pinning? Where to store the certificate or PKI? If we are storing it in app then where should we store it in app?
    How agile method works? What is Retrospective?
    What are design patterns?
    Can we clone Singleton object? What if we don’t want to be cloned?
    What is getfactory design pattern? What is Builder pattern? Give me some example for Factory pattern.
    What are Loopers? Why do we need it? Looper works on Main thread or worker thread?
    What are services? Different types of services? How bind service works?
    What the main pillars of OOPS?
    What is Abstraction? What is the concept of Abstraction? Can we create object of it? What is the difference between Interface and Abstract class?
    What are custom components?
    What are the benefits of using Kotlin?
    What is the difference between Object oriented programing and procedural oriented programing?
    What is association?
    What is Dependency?
    What is difference between dependency and association?
    How to not allow parent class’s methods to be overriding in child class?
    Internal working of Hashmap? Put and get method.
    What is difference between Hashmap and Hashtable?
    What happens when Hashmap is modified during Iteration? How to avoid it?
    What are extension function?
    What is null safety? What if we want it to ignore null safety? (Ans !!)
    What is difference StringBuffer and StringBuilder?
    Difference between == and equals?
    What are delegation in Kotlin?
    How do we implement unit testing for Login use case mentioned before? What kind of annotation are required?
    What is sealed class?
    What is the difference between MVC and MVP?
    What is the disadvantage of using Singleton?
    What is DVM? How does it work?
    What are the different constraint of the Constraint Layout? Why it was introduced? What are the advantage of it compare to RelativeLayout?
    What are the reasons for app rejection on PlayStore?
    Do we have switch-case in Kotlin? What we can use for that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in May 2015.

Interview

There was an unplanned test with certification questions so difficult that no one in our group cleared that round.
    They called for a F2F interview, but there was no F2F at all.

Interview Questions

• Certification level questions were asked through an online test   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

Interview

Telephonic and in person after selection and client facing interview as well .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Interview

It took almost 1 week to complete 2 rounds. Both are telephonic. I completed them successfully. After that we had client round in which they said they are interviewing for frontend developer more than backend. That's the end of interview. They didnt get back to me after that. I disappointed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a walkin drive. And we reached the organization at around 10:30 AM and after waiting for 3 hours, they called us for a technical machine test which will be lasted for 3 hours again. They were not even bothered about the candidates who were waiting from 10 AM and they were no facilities for food and water within reach. Pathetic Experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Airoli) in April 2017.

Interview

Extremely Unprofessional organisation. It all started a month ago. I've given 2 technical round and 1 HR round. By the end of the rounds I was been asked I'm selected and needs to send them all the required documents. The whole process went under negotiation on my salary, during this I was asked every time how soon I can join. I was ready to join them as soon as I'll be back from the north(vacation). During my travel also they were calling me and doing all these stuff. 2 weeks had already gone and not a single progress. They sent me LOI and after all the failure attempts of negotiation when I accepted the offer. They told me the offer approval is in under hold by management and they ill approve it. During this, every time I used to call them either HR was on leave or the recruitment person or some stupid reason to disappoint me. The HR once calls me(after I send them mail), tells me management will let them whether they want to go ahead with internal utilisation or external resource, but I feel they should approve it. I mean do you guys hear what you say. On what factor do you'll even conduct recruitment. A month had on this complete process, Meanwhile the recruitment guy who always sounds dumb and has no clue about the activities happening in company tells me "I don't know what is happening, but management has kept your profile again on hold", a day before he was asking me if you can join next week itself. I said "yes". In another 10 mins he calls me and gives me the world's most believable excuse (sarcastic) "I just spoke to HR, she told me management has a few minutes back rolled out a message throughout India, that all the offers which are on hold / over budget should be taken down, which means we cannot release your offer.". At least find better excuses than those kiddish ones. You know hoe insensible you're making your management sound to others.

IGATE or Capgemini whoever you're, really either get your roots stronger or stop being fake. You guys playing with job seekers expectations. If you guys never wanted to recruit then on what grounds you'll even interview people. If you'll couldn't afford someone tell people you are poor company and cannot give that much. The most unprofessional organisation I ever came across.

I will never refer it to anyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Got an opportunity through employee referral drive. called for face to face interview. Technical Questions related to Java. asked about basics of java, jdbc, threads, programmin skills etc. there are 2 rounds of technical interview. panel consists of 2 members. all questions related to java only and some puzzel questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Vikhroli) in July 2016.

Interview

I was referred by a consultancy. They make you wait 1-2 hours to start the first round which is a technical test on Core Java and Spring. It is for 45 mins and 40 questions multiple choice.

After I cleared the test I was scheduled for Level 1 discussion round after an hour. This round lasted for an hour. Once done I was told to wait at reception for an hour just to hear that the panel will take time to provide feedback and I can leave for the day.

The Hr management here is worst. They just kill your time. I would advice you take a full day leave if you want to be interviewed here. Plus the Hr I interacted with did not even had the courtesy to tell me this in person.

HRs are the first people that you interact with of a company such inefficient, unorganized and lethargic HRs makes the company look bad.

Interview Questions

• I was grilled mostly on OOPS, Java, Spring & Hibernate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Two round of technical questions,The first round took almost 2 hours. they have asked questions from Threading, Collections, Design Patterns, Strings and Swings. In the second round they ask only manage level questions.

Interview Questions

• Producer Consumer Problem?
      Programs Using Strings?
      Immutable Class?
      How to identify a square in an Image file?
      Internal working of hash Map?
      How internal working hashmap differs from HashSet?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for senior software engineer for core java+ Webservices, and the interviewer asked me the irrelevant questions of Linux and scripting , etc.. i informed them , about the Job description for which i have applied, but still the interviewer didn't asked a single question from it.

Interview Questions

• write the script to generate and alarm on schedule base.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.