Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview process consists of two rounds. First round was a technical round. In this round skill related question were asked. Also there were questions related to your project. If you clear technical round then Second round is hr round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Initial call followed by a non very technical interview going through past work experiences and a few technical questions. Took 33 days to get feedback from them simply to say they will not continue with the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai).

Interview

F2F interview was scheduled for Mumbai Vikroli location. It was for the skill set apche camel.
    HR had informed that those will be scheduled interview however it looked like walkin drive to me.

Interview Questions

• HR told me they dont have interview panel available for my skillset(camel). They made me check for the panel on 2-3 floors. Still they weren't sure who would be conducting the interview. After wasting 2 hours I left the place.
      Very unprofessional.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in July 2019.

Interview

Worst interview process I have ever been through. When I received a call after shortlisting resume, it was cleared that I never worked on WCF and WPF. When I went for interview on 13th July 2019 in Magarpatta , I came to know that interviewer is currently working in Hinjewadi, Pune, even cannot speak good English. He took my interview in native language. Very basic questions of oops, javascript and .net were asked at start, even after telling 2-3 times, that I didn't worked on WCF and WPF, same technology questions were asked. Seems like actual book definition of questions were expected and I was trying to explain concept with example. After 1st round, HR came and told me that it is negative feedback and you need to brush up your skills. I asked her what went wrong because I gave almost all questions with proper examples except the ones for WCF and WPF, but no proper answer. Later came to know it was a requirement for WCF. HR recruiters should match the skills in JD then only shortlist the candidates.

Interview Questions

• 4 pillers of oops, what is interface, what is difference between ref and out, difference between overloading and overriding, what is difference between let and var, what is constructor, what is boxing and unboxing, In what version of .net WCF and WPF introduced,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in June 2019.

Interview

did not release offer.it happened with me twice HR are not helpful .not replying on mails as well.worst company i have ever seen.HR team should be replaced by new team.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

Overall interview experience was Good.
    They asked Java based technical questions as core Java, collection, spring MVC, spring boot, junit related topics wise. And asked about previous projects. There was two technical rounds.

Interview Questions

• Technical discussion to the role of Java Backend Developer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in May 2019.

Interview

Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult decision with many different options. Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult decision with many different options.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult decision with many different options.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chennai) in March 2019.

Interview

Had a first level of discussion through telephonic. For the second level of technical they asked me to visit the company. But when I visit there. There is no response from them.. after waiting for an hour I called for an interview.. I done my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite common i.e(two rounds of technical interview). It consist of two rounds. First round was technical face to face. Cleared first round with proven skills.

Then comes the second round..and that too telephonic. The Manager who was to take interview was sounding like he has just woke up from sleep. He doesn't want to listen my answers and was too RUDE to talk, interrupting again and again. I don't why he was so concerned that someone having less experience than him has got work experience on new emerging technology(microservices). I was posing him the solution for the case study(that he has given) with newer architecture but he was not ready to listen. Dude! I have applied for the JD that matches my skills, that's why I came for the interview.

He was too RUDE to talk with. He was NOT professional at all. Moreover I am pretty sure that he was not fit for the technical panel because he doesn't know the newer architecture.

It was like wasting my time for that day. Besides many of my colleagues warned me about the unprofessional behaviour and tedious interview process of this company. But I went there because I was impressed by the JD and that matches my skills as well.

So after the call was over I didn't wait for a second to get the feedback, because who's gonna push and work in this kind of workplace. However, I got the offer but declined straight to face of HR citing him unprofessional behaviour of technical panel.

Interview Questions

• 1st round questions (about 10) were basically on core java, hibernate, spring boot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

There will be no particular process, depends on the crowd came for the interview.
    In my case I had 1 F2F and 2 Telephonic after that HR.
    After clearing all the rounds didn't receive any offer letter.

Interview Questions

• E2E
      - core JAVA, Servlets, JSP, Spring (IOC, MVC & Rest)   Answer Question