Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in March 2019.

Interview

There will be no particular process, depends on the crowd came for the interview.
In my case I had 1 F2F and 2 Telephonic after that HR.
After clearing all the rounds didn't receive any offer letter.

Interview Questions

• E2E
    - core JAVA, Servlets, JSP, Spring (IOC, MVC & Rest)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

3 rounds of interview
    1st technical round - basic concepts in abap ooabap idocs workflow
    2rd Managerial round - project understanding role and responsibilities, nichie skills, implementation experience
    3rd HR discussion - location expectations concerns notice period

Interview Questions

• About core skills and new technology   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

The recruitement team is very friendly and cooperive. The process is very smooth. The technical and management person is very professional and keen to work with. Even the most important thing is recruitment team is taking care of everything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

They have standard process of interview.
    Normal core Java and spring Technical round and then Manager round and finally HR round for final discussion. (Offer very less salary than industry)..... .... ..... ..... .. .. .. .. ... .. ... ... .. ... .... ... .... ... . .. ... ..... ....

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I interview process is worst. Even after selected canditate didn't share offer letter . Please confirm with recruiter once you completed the interview. otherwise very difficult to follow them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

Worst process ...sunndly you may get mail from HR by saying your interview has been schedule for certain location (it may be next day) without any phone call etc.
    They are not stop here ....

They don't even have internal communcatio with contact person /interviewer/HR...they suddunly get surprised when you reached.
    Now they will search for an interviewer who is always unavailable & then you have to do Online assessment which dicided by HR.
    And later on they might be expect 100% result from assessment and to avoid to take proper interview ,HR say goodbye by saying 'you may leave for the day & will let you know'

And again you will get fresh mail that your interview has been Schedule for this week and so on.....

And UNFORTUNATELY if you complete interview process they will definatly put your position on hold by saying project is also on hold...etc

So do not waste your time to attend an interview in capjemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process was smooth, there were many candidates but management was good, First round was telephonic ,2nd and 3rd where face 2 face rounds, overall it was good experience and they also gave special Diwali goodies to everyone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Vikhroli) in October 2018.

Interview

Fake Interview.

I interviewed at Vikhroli, Mumbai in October, 2018.

Don’t spoil your career, time and money giving interviews to this company. The HR and recruiting department is the most unethical, unprofessional department in this world. They will play dirty games with you and waste you time and money.

First, they had me a telephonic round and then called for face to face. But instead, they took a 5 minute telephonic round which was nothing like technical round, it was just fake and formality. And then didn’t heard back.

They just want candidates who can join in less salary. If you are anyone with high standards, higher package, want challenging projects then don’t even appear for this company’s interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was technical interview but feedback wasn't shared after the interview. It mainly involved Java, micro services, REST, CI/CD. The interview went for around 40-50 mins. I checked with HR guy also he said they will come back with the feedback

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in September 2018.

Interview

Technical round followed by HR interview. The interviewer was highly unprofessional nd looked uninterested.. The questions asked were of unrealistic scenarios. Highly suggestive of the the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer and what guarantee is it you won't leave us?   Answer Question