Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 May 2019

2.8

134 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Patna, Bihar) in November 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds in my interview process. The first one was technical round in which the interviewer scanned my full resume and asked every detail of it. He also asked me some of the basic coding questions like palindrome nd all. The second was HR round in which they give importance to your communication skills and some basic general knowledge.

Interview Questions

• palindrome, basic java coding questions on pen and paper   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds, one technical and one HR. In the technical round, I was asked about the projects I had put on my CV. I have done some work in machine learning so that was the main topic of discussion. HR round was also easy, only general questions were asked. Questions were also based on the information provided during the presentation made by the hiring team, so keep your eyes peeled for the small details!

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe some real life applications of machine learning   4 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Hi,
    I have very bad experience with this company TWICE.
    First time they called me for F2F , technical and managerial round held at the same day, HR round was telephonic. HR was very rude and was offering me less than 15% hike which was least any company will offer on any switch.

Second time they took my technical interview and HR both are held as telephonic , Technical panel was good , but again HR is not professional , they dint update about the profile status nor they response to any of mail.

one of my college experience the same.

I would say this company is not serious for their hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

2 telephonic Tech Interview

Very well organized. Applied online, had a digital interview, was invited to the discovery center day with about 20 other intern candidates. Here we met former interns and potential co-workers, worked through two case studies, had an on-site tour, and concluded with one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why Unilever?
      What about the job?
      And behavioral questions.. tell me a time where you had to deliver bad new, how did you approach, what was the impact, and what was the result and business relationship after?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agartala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Agartala) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview
    3 rounds
    1 written Round
    1 Technical Interview
    1 HR Interview
    c

Written Round:

It is conduct by AMCAT.

Average questions
    Depends on who takes you interview
     there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. Which is why we've taken the time to prepare this list of 100 potential interview questions.

Will you face them all? We pray no interviewer would be that cruel.

Will you face a few? Probably.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

Very bad experience. No technical panel was there after calling for a scheduled interview for AS400 developer. Then made all candidates wait 4 hours and later took telephonic interview for all candidates. No Process at all.

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jamshedpur) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on-campus at NIT Jamshedpur for Software engineer role at Capgemini
    Interview Process Test Group Discussion Tech +HR Interview

60 Minutes
    No. of Questions75 questions
    Test Sections
    Section 1: Verbal (25)
    Section 2: Logical Reasoning (25)
    Section 3: Quantitative (25)

Interview Questions

• Verbal section was a easy section,It comprised of Comprehension,Spotting errors,Synonyms,Antonyms,Relationship between two given words,Rearranging the sentences.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Field

Interview

1st round : online test
    2nd round : Techincal F2F interview
    3rd round : HR discussion

Interview was on Saturday, December-2016 at Whitefield, Bangalore.Gave online test and I got the result by 10.45AM that I cleared it and I will be having 2nd round. I waited till 4PM for my 2nd round and there was no indication that when my 2nd round will happen though I was asked to wait for it.

Interview Questions

• Online test covered OOPs,Collections, Multithreading, Springs, hibernate and JDBC concepts.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Interview is a tedious long process with no streamlined process.
    Candidates were made to wait in long queues until the process actually had begun.
    The process began quite early in the morning and was dragged towards the end of the day

Interview Questions

• Difference between Object, Instrument and Tool?
      Basic colleges related to your College curriculum.
      Basics of C
      Basics of Java
      Explanation of Academic Project
      Logical Reasoning questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bhubaneswar) in September 2013.

Interview

I was hired as a part of college fair.The whole process had 3 rounds.The first was aptitude, the second was a technical interview and a final HR interview.I could clear the aptitude section pretty easily and the technical interview was bit challenging but i managed to clear that. And i was hired after the final HR interview.