Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds consist of aptitude ,technical and HR round which was a on capmus drive .even we had group discussion round as well .In technical round they asked regarding computer networks and basic programming stuffs c,c++,java and etc.hr round was bit easy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Worst Interview Process ever in Industry.People just interview for their time-pass.They will select for the second level of interview process saying that it's for client round.Actually,they will be circulating our profiles internally like toys without letting us know the results for even one round. Worst to worst interview process. Don't opt for this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

I was called for a technical round. All the things went smooth. I didn't get selected but I was happy with the interviewer, process and all. The interview was tough though.

Interview Questions

• Explain MVP implementation for Login functionality. Show the flow diagram.
      What is Dagger 2? Why we use Dependency Injection? How to use Dagger with above example?
      What is the Difference between REST and SOAP?
      How would you secure your application?
      What is SSL pinning? Where to store the certificate or PKI? If we are storing it in app then where should we store it in app?
      How agile method works? What is Retrospective?
      What are design patterns?
      Can we clone Singleton object? What if we don’t want to be cloned?
      What is getfactory design pattern? What is Builder pattern? Give me some example for Factory pattern.
      What are Loopers? Why do we need it? Looper works on Main thread or worker thread?
      What are services? Different types of services? How bind service works?
      What the main pillars of OOPS?
      What is Abstraction? What is the concept of Abstraction? Can we create object of it? What is the difference between Interface and Abstract class?
      What are custom components?
      What are the benefits of using Kotlin?
      What is the difference between Object oriented programing and procedural oriented programing?
      What is association?
      What is Dependency?
      What is difference between dependency and association?
      How to not allow parent class’s methods to be overriding in child class?
      Internal working of Hashmap? Put and get method.
      What is difference between Hashmap and Hashtable?
      What happens when Hashmap is modified during Iteration? How to avoid it?
      What are extension function?
      What is null safety? What if we want it to ignore null safety? (Ans !!)
      What is difference StringBuffer and StringBuilder?
      Difference between == and equals?
      What are delegation in Kotlin?
      How do we implement unit testing for Login use case mentioned before? What kind of annotation are required?
      What is sealed class?
      What is the difference between MVC and MVP?
      What is the disadvantage of using Singleton?
      What is DVM? How does it work?
      What are the different constraint of the Constraint Layout? Why it was introduced? What are the advantage of it compare to RelativeLayout?
      What are the reasons for app rejection on PlayStore?
      Do we have switch-case in Kotlin? What we can use for that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune).

Interview

3 rounds containing 1 technical 1 manager and last hr. Interview is easy to moderate . Took 10-11 days to complete the process of getting offer letter. Overall good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Raurkela

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Raurkela) in August 2018.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview.
    The first was a technical round. Coding and CV based questions were asked. It was an elimination round.
    The second was a HR interview. It was a stress interview. This too was an elimination round.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chennai) in July 2018.

Interview

Easy and Quick interview process.Need to be clear with the project work flow you have worked before and should have strong hands on experience in technical areas some time you may be asked to write programs.

Interview Questions

• Told me to explain the project structure and my technical questions were in between   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a walkin, reached venue at 10 am, and I was interviewed at 6.00 pm. 10 candidates were asked to sit in a conference room and then they told to write one web service using rest api,and asked brief questions on your web services.
    Results were not declared. They told HR will contact you, still in a hanging position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

First round was technical telephonic discussion. It was a drive on a weekend. Panel was probably sitting overseas hence there was telephonic interview, which could otherwise would have been done by directly calling the candidates on their phones. Long wait hours.

Interview Questions

• It was all about basics of .NET, starting from OOPS, followed by the hands on experience of developing WinForms applications.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Interview

It took almost 1 week to complete 2 rounds. Both are telephonic. I completed them successfully. After that we had client round in which they said they are interviewing for frontend developer more than backend. That's the end of interview. They didnt get back to me after that. I disappointed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Vikhroli) in April 2018.

Interview

I went through a consultant. Profile was for Asp.net MVC and entity framework. After clearing 2nd round they took 3 weeks to schedule for managerial round. In managerial round they asked me for VB.Net with ADO.net because they needed to upgrade a project. Very frustrating. Request to interviewers not to play with any one's time & talent.

Interview Questions

• Routing, action filters, authorization, scaffolding, deferred execution, inverse key   Answer Question

See What Capgemini Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Senior Manager in Hyderabad

Pros: “Capgemini is worst company to work, Leadership people don't have brains. Don't know how to manage your resource, treating each one of them like sheep and slaves. No hike, No...”“Capgemini is worst company to work, Leadership people don't have brains. Don't know how to manage your resource, treating each one of them like sheep and slaves. No hike, No promotion for people who working with you? Only Management and Leadership people are getting huge profit hike from the company and paid out good. e.g.Managers, Senior Manager, Director, Senior Director and so on. From Software Engineer to Senior consultant are not getting anything . People who praise the management they are paid out well like each year promotion and good hike. If your planning to join capgemini, You should have the skill set like how to be became a professional licker to Management and Leadership toes. You life will be happy.” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.