Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 May 2019

2.8

134 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Prague (Czech Republic)) in January 2012.

Interview

Professional, in calming atmosphere. The HR person cared for me to feel comfortable. The interview was directly with the technical lead. We talked technology stuff, what I've done in previous projects and how. There were no stupid IQ tests for just graduated "programmers", just fast, professional and meaningful discussion.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember exactly, but it wasn't anything you can prepare yourself via primitive algorithmical excercises.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in July 2012.

Interview

2 technical & 1 hr interview happned. It was mainly in Java, Spring, hibernate, Spring boot, REST, Java, Spring, hibernate, Spring boot, RESTOracle database. The interview was easy & only was basic was asked.

No opportunities

Anonymous Employee in Agartala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Agartala) in September 2016.

Interview

I appeared for CAPGEMINI. There were 3 rounds- aptitude test, Technical interview, HR interview.
    First we had to give one aptitude exam based on logical reasoning and personality test. It was followed by PPT and then the technical and HR interviews.
    First round was average and the interview was also good.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: Aptitude Test
      -> There were questions based on Logical reasoning on sequence and series, age related questions etc.
      -> The other section was of Verbal Reasoning (English) which contained questions from short and long passages, finding mistake in a sentence, antonyms and synonyms, jumbled sentences etc.

Overall the test was of moderate level and logical reasoning part was the easiest of all.

Round 2: Technical Interview

The questions asked during this round are-
      -> Tell me about yourself?
      -> My field of interest (If you are from non-IT branch, then why IT?)
      -> I did project on development (web development), so many questions were related to my project.
      -> What did you do in the project, How did you do it, what programming languages you used, did you learn from any training course or by self etc.
      -> Do you have any question for me? – Whenever interviewer ask you to ask him any question, then you should ask the question but only appropriate one like what will my training period be like, what are the work timings of your company etc.

Round 3: HR interview
      The questions asked are-
      -> Introduce yourself
      -> Why CAPGEMINI?
      -> Why engineering?
      -> About family.
      -> What positions are we offering and in which you think you will suit best? (There was ppt before the interview and some questions were from it like name of offered positions, 7 values of the company, 10 reasons why to join the company etc.)   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in October 2016.

Interview

Firstly a written test by AMCAT. Anyone cud easily crack it if they are good at their basics.The test consists of general aptitude and questions on c.ds,os,etc., Later there was a technical interview followed by an hr.In technical i was asked questions related to dbms,sql and a basic c program.In the hr round he asked questions mostly on their presentation. If u clear the written and have basic knowledge of programming,then the ball is in your court.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in January 2012.

Interview

Normal interview, 1 Phone round which is followed by 2 in person interview. First 2 interview was purely technical and the rest was some HR (Which was horrible).
    Technical interview was good. It's another matter that they did not put me in a project for which i was interviewing.

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in October 2016.

Interview

first round on amcat platform..20 selected out of 104 from first round
    in second round they ask basic technical question from c,operating system etc
    third is hr round ..which is easy one.......total 9 selected out of 104

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Raipur, Chhattisgarh) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude round. Basic logical questions, they also check your command over the language.
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR round

Technical interview was more like an HR round. He asked me introduce myself and based on my introduction there were further questions asked.
    He asked very basic technical questions like, Difference between C and C++, asked me to write some sql queries and some questions from my project.

HR interview: It only lasted for 10 minutes.
    Make sure you prepare a good introduction for yourself. Be honest and Confident.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself.
      2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
      3. Your hobbies?
      4. Hobbies?
      5. Explain your project
      6. Any questions for us?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

One technical round one managerial round followed by Hr round. Technical rounds are based on the concepts and subject matter and questions are asked from different topics covering as many areas you know there will be some tricky questions too. Managerial round will involve the project experience and problem solving ability.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Agartala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Agartala) in September 2016.

Interview

written round had question based on aptitude, basic knowledge of computer science, and reasoning.

second round was face to face interview:
          questions related to project and then based on CV
          how object are created, what happens when they are created,etc.

final round was HR
          general HR question like why capgemini, why should i hire you,etc.

Interview Questions

• what is constructor?
      what happens when object are created?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

i got call from staffing agency.first round was technical written after clearing the first round got call for technical round.2 days latter got call from hr that you got selected and submit all your document and we will release offer letter in 2-3 days.still i haven't received offer letter.