Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 Apr 2019

2.8

133 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banga

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Banga) in July 2016.

Interview

Though it was scheduled drive it was not well organized.
There was no sufficient interview panel and all the candidates are waiting almost for more then 4 hour for first round.
Interviewer looks dumb and not clear on the questions and was reluctant to accept the facts and better approaches for problems.

HR : Even after requesting for feedback no response... not even Yes/No.

Please DO NOT attend this interview.It will be west of your valuable time.

Interview Questions

• Difference between method overloading and overwriting?
    What is the use of annotations?
    what is serialization? why we need serialization.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jalandhar, Punjab) in September 2016.

Interview

3 Rounds

First Round:

Technical Interview

Third Round:
    HR
    Project Description
    Swapping of two numbers in three ways
    General Knowledge with questions on capital, currency, inventions, discoveries etc.
    Layers of Coaxial Cable?
    Sequence in HTML?
    Puzzle: U have 2 buckets. One is 5 litre and other in 3 litre. How can u measure 1 litre.
    Tell me about yourself as a person.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in September 2016.

Interview

they said it is scheduled interview but more than 100 people where there. For filtering they have conducted an online exam if you are not clearing the online also they will ask you take up Technical discussion.
    They will give only preference to less notice period people.If you clear the technical rounds and if you don't have less notice then they will not prefer you.
    I went at 10 but I had a technical discussion by 4 PM after a long wait. I have cleared the technical round but the HR didn't take because I have 1 and half month notice period.
    They will ask basic questions which you have mentioned in the resume.

Interview Questions

• 1.Difference between String buffer and String builder?
      2.Differnce between Comapare and comparator interface?
      3.Collections-set,map,linkedlist
      4.In hibernate first level and second level cache?
      5.Spring flow
      6.what is IOC container
      7.Dependency injection
      8.JDBC configurations
      9.differnce between statement and prepared statement
      10.difference between MVC and front end controller MVC
      11.Differnce between JDBC and ORM tools.
      12.differnce between messages and queues   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capgemini in September 2016.

Interview

First round was an online test consisting of four sections; logical reasoning, English, company values, programming basics! 150 students gave the test. 32 went to the interview round! There was 1 technical interview and 1 HR round which was more of a stress interview! GK questions were asked in the HR round as well!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banga

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Banga) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview was scheduled from consultent (10th Sep 2016). I went and waited around 3 hourse, they called lot of guys but there was only 3 panels.It was 3 rounds, First round F2F, Second Telephonic and final HR discusion. They asked all basic question from core java, Hiberate and Spring.I cleared all rounds and HR told you selected you will get in next week.After that I waited 1 week and asked my consultenet people they told No selects for Java drive on 10th sep 2016. Its completly wast of my time.Really not happy with this proces.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in November 2014.

Interview

Online questionare which had multiple choice questions. After getting selected, one on one technical interview in which interviewer asked about certification and explained lot many different concepts in SAP. Following which there was an HR round in which interviewer asked about salary expectation and guided through different perks and breakup of salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in September 2018.

Interview

Technical round followed by HR interview. The interviewer was highly unprofessional nd looked uninterested.. The questions asked were of unrealistic scenarios. Highly suggestive of the the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer and what guarantee is it you won't leave us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview was very easy. Basic java and selenium. Was asked to write code for simple programs. Was asked about project structure and able to work in shifts or not. Basic oops concepts

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (New Delhi) in August 2016.

Interview

Was campus placement having 3 rounds:
    1. Online Test (aptitude question and basic CS questions)
    2. Technical Interview (about final year project and questions from basic CS concepts)
    3. HR Interview (was a pressure interview, full resume based)

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune).

Interview

3 rounds containing 1 technical 1 manager and last hr. Interview is easy to moderate . Took 10-11 days to complete the process of getting offer letter. Overall good experience.