Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Vikhroli) in April 2018.

Interview

I went through a consultant. Profile was for Asp.net MVC and entity framework. After clearing 2nd round they took 3 weeks to schedule for managerial round. In managerial round they asked me for VB.Net with ADO.net because they needed to upgrade a project. Very frustrating. Request to interviewers not to play with any one's time & talent.

Interview Questions

• Routing, action filters, authorization, scaffolding, deferred execution, inverse key   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

I got call from LinkedIn, process was very slow.

1) round telephonic
    2) face to face

I have tried to reached HR team but they will never respond to your email.

Please don’t waste time, it’s not worthy.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds, one technical and one HR. In the technical round, I was asked about the projects I had put on my CV. I have done some work in machine learning so that was the main topic of discussion. HR round was also easy, only general questions were asked. Questions were also based on the information provided during the presentation made by the hiring team, so keep your eyes peeled for the small details!

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe some real life applications of machine learning   5 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune City) in February 2018.

Interview

Attended a scheduled drive which turned out to be a walk-in. Easy interview. It was a single day process . 1st round - 2 simple programs. 2nd round - Technical. 3rd round - Managerial.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interview process comprised of online test followed by interview. There were two interview rounds; one technical and the other H.R. The technical round did test the general skill sets while the HR in my view was more of a personality test

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in December 2017.

Interview

I attended the interview process on 18th December 2017,on a walking held in Phase 3 ,Pune campus.I cleared the first round of interview but till yet i did't got any call from hr.I heard from my friends those who attended the interview already got the the call from Hr.
    My interview went well ,cleared that interview and they asked me to fill up a from.

Interview Questions

• Core java question specially from collection.Basic spring question and configuration of spring with hibernate,Rest api in detail question.   Answer Question
    • Internal implementation of tree set and hashmap?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

First Round is tough , if you are able to clear first Round, you are almost done,second Round is managerial Round followed by HR Round, Managerial Round will be on Project Architecture and it will be on functional of the project

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and basic core java interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in November 2017.

Interview

They have taken my f2f and told me that i will got a call for client interview after 2-3 days.I have waited almost 2-3 months for this and there is no client interview call.After 60-70 days i got a call from hr itself that they have requirement and i told her that i already given an interview and didn't get the response.They see told me that if you are interested again than we can arrange your interview again.It's just a waste of time.They are also selecting people with cheaper salary expectations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Hyderabad) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a walkin drive. And we reached the organization at around 10:30 AM and after waiting for 3 hours, they called us for a technical machine test which will be lasted for 3 hours again. They were not even bothered about the candidates who were waiting from 10 AM and they were no facilities for food and water within reach. Pathetic Experience.

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bhopal) in September 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of online test. 1st round aptitude and essay writing. 2nd round coding and MCQs. After the online test rounds 2 interview rounds 1 was Technical interview and second was HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What are Object oriented programming concepts; example of polymorphism; sorting algorithms.   1 Answer