Capgemini Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jalandhar, Punjab) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process was good as well as competitive because many of the student have applied for it and cleared the previous rounds. But unlike other interviews i just felt comfortable with the interviewer because of his calm and soft behaviour.

Interview Questions

• After the very first question of introduction, many of the questions were on the project and the technology used in project like how volley is used in the app and what are the basic methods used in that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

One technical and an HR round with aptitude test at beginning. The aptitude was very easy but the cut off score was high. Only 30 out of 200 were selected. Technical round was about C++ programming language and questions about final year project. HR round was competency based.

Interview Questions

• A c++ program to find even numbers with nested looploopp   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chandigarh) in October 2015.

Interview

the first round was cocubes which was easy, 2nd round consists gd followed by personal interview. 1st round was basic apti logical and english where as topic for gd was related to current affairs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in September 2018.

Interview

There were three rounds.

First round was aptitude and paragraph writing. Aptitude was easy and paragraph with no spelling mistakes was enough to reach to second round.

Second round was coding round and only some good knowledge of academics is required to crack this round.

Third round was hr some general questions were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Bengaluru) in January 2016.

Interview

One day process, aptitude and interview rounds on the same day, relatively easy. Two rounds of of interviews. Asked some basic questions on Java and SQL. Got the results after two weeks

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Mumbai) in May 2019.

Interview

Recently, I had gone through Capgemini Recruitment process at VIVA college of engineering.
    First of all they check logical & reasoning ability by general Aptitude test and if you clear then you will be allowed to take programming test.
    If you clear that also then you will be called for technical interview. During my process, the Interviewers were very friendly and asking general questions in both technical and HR interview.
    Once you clear the technical round then you will be called for final round ie, HR round. And, if u cleared that also then with a month a letter of Intent (LOI) will be sent by company. (Offer letter will be sent after LOI).

Interview Questions

• 1)They had given me certain circumstances and based on that I answered.   Answer Question
    • 2)Basic SQL queries.   Answer Question
    • 3)In technical round they mostly focus on the projects you have done so far.   1 Answer
    • 4)Atlast they will give chance to you for asking them one question.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chembur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (Chembur).

Interview

At on-campus recruitment they had it in 3 rounds. First round was aptitude with a pretty average level of questions. Majorly involved quants and predict the output. Then technical interview. Since my strong language is Java, they questioned me in that area. Very easy questions, typically academic. Then the last round was HR. There in they aware you for the bond and possibility rotational shifts. That was it.

Interview Questions

• Questions on try...catch...finally, questions on your academic project and basic oops concepts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in October 2016.

Interview

Firstly aptitude round was done in which essay writing exercise was there. After getting selected in this round we have been called for the technical round and the final round for selection was the HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini (Pune) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a consultancy through interview of fresher.
    includes:
    2 test(1 Aptitude , 1 Technical- on Java and Data structure.)
    Interview on a general discussion with some oops questions
    2nd Interview was purely technical and also asked some puzzles.

As it was Freshers level interview asked about collections, oops, Servlets and little about Spring.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini (Lucknow) in March 2019.

Interview

Good. No technical in depth questions. Just relax. Don't feel tensed. Tell as much as you know and convince the employer that you are dedicated resource. HR round is easy too. Just be confident and energetic. That should be good.