Capillary Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.1

Sort:

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

After speaking to almost 4 - 5 people, they finally made the offer but only to take it back with the reason that they haven't a clue about what they wanted to do! It was an absolutely waste of time! Worst interview process ever!

Capillary Technologies Response

28 Jun 2017 – Sr Partner - Talent Acquisition

Hi,

We are surprised since we don't have an office in NY, USA & also we don't hire for that region. You might have misinterpreted the employer / might be a consultant!!

Apologies for any... More

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Was good interactive I didn't expect such good ambience was really good disciplined way of management
    Got little late for conducting interview by interviewee
    But still was very polite and genuine

Interview Questions

• do you want to work from home town   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

1st round was one on one interview based on SQL queries. After that asked me to wait. No response for 2 days and then scheduled a phone interview with lead again no response for next 2 days and then a telephonic round with the manager. Even after series of emails to the HR, they don't even bother to say you are not selected

Special Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews. Both of them were technical. They asked mostly about software design and algorithms in the interview, this being mostly a software engineering intern. Most of it was basics of algorithms, heaps, stacks etc. Just prepare data structures and algorithms well. That should do it all.

Analyst Interview

Interview

first of all a test was taken and shortlisted students were provided with a case study and had group discussion on the topic. based on the GD shortlisted students were interviewed

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies in December 2014.

Interview

First Round -Online test on Hacker rank in which 300 applicants appeared for it after that 28 were Short-listed for the Next round.

Second Round- Case Study type Group Discussion Round. In which case study problem statement were already given to shortlisted students through email.Candidate is given enough time to understand the problem statement after that there were group of 7 people each for group discussion round. Our Case Study was just based on E-commerce data analytic type.

I did not get to go through the Group Discussion round. After Group Discussion 12 Peoples were Shortlisted for the Personal Interview Round.

UI Designer Interview

Interview

nearly 6 rounds of interview the project whole team took interview process took 3 weeks, first telephonic followed by 5 technical rounds all about technical only final round was project description. asked only basics about java script they dono about angular only java script

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Hyderabad) in October 2017.

Interview

In Interview Process they are conducting 4 rounds of process. i.e
    I. Technical round
    II. System test
    III. Manger Technical Round
    IV. HR Round
    After clearing all the rounds HR released offer letter and asking previews experience and Education documents

Interview Questions

• 1. How to align the "DIV" in vertical and horizontal center of the page?   1 Answer
    • 2. What are the new CSS3 properties?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies.

Interview

You will get a call from HR rep., Have to give interviews to people who know less than you.

Interview Questions

• Only random questions are asked. They just want a tag name like BITS/NIT/IIT.   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2011.

Interview

Post was regarding CRM.
    First was written test: 30 questions in 30 mins. Were easy( I topped in it).
    Then was interview. The interviewer was a Mechanical Engineer so he posed me some tough questions as I was a mechanical engineer too. But then he gave asked me some basic HR questions.
    Why Capillary?What do you know about capillary? I gave them regular answer about growth opportunities and stuff, he was not convinced so I added some more reasons. In all average interview. Then he told me I should research some more about company.

Interview Questions

• Why capillary? and not the usual answers like excellent growth opportunities   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.