Capillary Technologies Key Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Key Account Manager

Capillary Technologies Key Account Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. Right from the HR to the interviewer, it was a positive experience. The interview was taken in light of what is best suited to the company and my career profile and aspirations!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capillary Technologies

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies.

Interview

firstly they took aptitude paper standard of the paper was good the second round was GD less than one-third were shortlisted for next round which was interview it was an above average interview in terms of difficulty.

Interview Questions

• some puzzles, HRs and technical questions related to your field and a good case situation were given   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2011.

Interview

Post was regarding CRM.
    First was written test: 30 questions in 30 mins. Were easy( I topped in it).
    Then was interview. The interviewer was a Mechanical Engineer so he posed me some tough questions as I was a mechanical engineer too. But then he gave asked me some basic HR questions.
    Why Capillary?What do you know about capillary? I gave them regular answer about growth opportunities and stuff, he was not convinced so I added some more reasons. In all average interview. Then he told me I should research some more about company.

Interview Questions

• Why capillary? and not the usual answers like excellent growth opportunities   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.