Capita Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Administrator Interview Questions

2.5

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Came in, answered a few questions, people were very nice, other people had competence based interviews depending on the type of role they're applying for, it's easier if you have been referred by a current employee.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Beckenham, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruitment lady was great, told me what I should be looking at for interview skills, highlighted my skills relevant for the job, showed me what I needed to think about before attending the interview. Basically helped me prepare which helped me alot. After the interview, unfortunately I didnt get it as I had been absent from employment for 2 years which highlighted my absence/sick leave and was previously fired from a financial job leaving capita thinking i was unlikely to pass their security watchdog. The manager of the department job i was going for and his associate was kind and i felt comfortable with the intyerviewing which i normally am not.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company to show us you will be good for us/the job   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed here in September. The interview itself was bland, competency questions galore to the point even the interviewer admitted they did not understand the question themselves. 2nd interviewer seemed bored and was staring at the ceiling most of the time. I was offered to go back for a second interview but kindly declined.

Interview Questions

• How do you find dealing with a difficult workload and how do you handle this?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2012.

Interview

Email, telephone call adn interview. 2 Team Leaders interviewed me. They asked the standard questions with nothing too challenging. They explained the role, responsibilities etc and that various staff were on different contracts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible. At the interview, the role, salary, responsibilities were outlined.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2008.

Interview

1-2-1 interview, competency and behavioural questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

could negotiate pay

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capita in September 2014.

Interview

Online application followed by Mind Mill test (also online). Once completed I received an email inviting me to a face to face interview which was fairly standard. Received word with 1 week about the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked as part of a team/ with others. Describe a time where you had to organise something.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, set wage.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (Beckenham, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a very unorganised process. The actual interveiw itself seem quite unprofessional with the two interviews often from time to time having personal conversations with each other and I did not receive a response with regards to the outcome until 7 weeks later. And this is after calling various departments and head office for half an hour and a half.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capita (Horsham, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied through jobcentre's Universal Jobmatch, got an email from the team manager a couple of days later, missed a call from said team manager who left a voicemail. We got in touch and an interview was arranged for 5 days later. Attended interview, interviewed by team manager of department I would be working for while the manager I was in contact with types up minutes of the interview.

Asked standard competency based questions regarding my experience and asked a scenario based question. Once the questions were done, I had to do a typing test to measure how fast I typed, shown a video which I had to type up minutes for, both easy and straightforward, I would have had to do an excel test but somehow I didn't. I was told I would hear back possibly by the next day (Thursday) and if not, definitely before the end of the week.

Received a call on Friday, missed the first call but got a call back immediately afterwards offering me the job which I immediately accepted, was sent an email confirmation of the job offer.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Sheffield, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Offered an interview and was interviewed for a management position and all the questions were based around management rather than the administration role applied for. was then told i didn't show enough administration knowledge although wasn't interviewed for that role?

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Offered a position via recruitment agency as Capita needed staff immediately for a high volume project. Started within 2 days after handing in info to recruitment agency and meeting with Capita line manager

Interview Questions

• Normally they ask 5 generic based questions such as teamwork and 'name a time...'   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.