Capita Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.4

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online. HR called within a week to get basic information. The interview was 2-3 weeks after that. The process should have been easy and straight forward but it was not. The screening phone call was not done professionally whatsoever, the person on the phone had no idea what full time, part time, internship and other terms such as these mean. When she talked about the role and company she literally read the text that was uploaded to the job describtion, no new information at all, complete waste of time. Between the HR call and the actual interview I got phone calls from them daily nearly every single day for the last week to check if I would actually go to the interview. Besides that, I also received like 2 emails a day with similar content from 2-3 completely different HR people sometimes providing different information to another or asking for exactly the same stuff. It was completely ridiculous at the end (1-2 calls and 3 emails every day) and a horrible experience. I nearly withdrawn my application at that point. The actual intervew was ok, it was with two of the team members, nothing speacial.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Four Rounds , Round One - Basic Aptitude Test , Round two - Subject Matter expert , Round three - HOD , Round Four - HR (Compensation & Benefit Discussion) .

Interview Questions

• Basic Budgeting & Forecasting , Business cycle , Normal Work profile Etc   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

2 person panel, face to face with presentation. Competency based questions with CV review . Interview was within the operation I ended up working in. Nice offices . Very formal with one person having a full understanding of the technical aspects of role , the other was about the softer account side .

Interview Questions

• How to manage time constraints and conflicting timescales/delivery dates.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Standard interview process. Very relaxed atmosphere and run of the mill interview questions. Don't expect to get a response overnight. It can take a bit of time to hear if you get an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bit about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru) in October 2014.

Interview

It was very easy to crack the interview. HRs won't react well as they'll have to deal with a lot of new joiners. There is nothing much to say about this process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a one round interview for one hour. 3 competency based questions, 3 questions related to work. Very simple and straight forward. Then there was a case study and lastly some HR related questions. The HR executive and the team manager took the interview in a friendly situation.

Interview Questions

The salary on offer was too low. However, the salary bracket put at the advert was higher.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

Two stages, both with two members of the management. They ask written down questions: competency questions and some related to finance, investment. Very basic.
    Both the first and the second interview the same questions were asked- not similar but the same- read from the same piece of paper hence it was a bit of waste of my time to go there.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between equity and bond, what is the difference between debtor and creditor etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.