Capita Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2009.

Interview

There were three interviews, the first with the departmental manager and two potential colleagues, the second with the manager and a Human Resources representative. The third interview was with the deputy director and some minions. Incredibly I was asked on the second interview where I expected to see myself in five years.

Interview Questions

• 'Where do you see yourself in five years'.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not much wriggle room, they weren't very flexible.

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita in July 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview- Positive experience, friendly interviewer. Asked the usual questions, favourite modules in University, what do you know about the role and three skills a BA would need to be successful. I was invited to the next stage of the application process which is the assessment centre.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Bedford, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Initial competency test followed by telephone interview and an interview by a Business Analyst and a Product Manager and Development Manager. The interview felt quite informal but it did take more than 3 hours in total

Interview Questions

• Examples of how I have managed competing demands in a project   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clonakilty (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Clonakilty (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. Management are easy to talk to. Gave fair questions however asked alot of questions and expected lengthy responses. I would recommend their interviewing style to other companies

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Telephone screening which was a 30 minute call with the hiring manager. At face to face with peers which consisted of an hour and a half of role play and then face to face with panel (team) which was mostly around personality fit and really whatever the team felt was relevant to ask. Fortunately for me, the team were really nice and the whole experience was very good.

Interview Questions

• Interview was role play based where they shared a scenario and then asked questions (BA related) on the scenario   1 Answer

Capita Response

20 Oct 2016 – Candidate Attraction Manager

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience at Capita. We're really happy that you decided to join the team!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

the interview process was okay, I had two telephone interviews before being invited to the assessment centre. I felt the interview and assessment centre went okay, which it did. Initially I had a good feeling about the company and the employees I met during the assessment centre was nice, apart from one older man. We were three people who were invited for the assessment day, myself and another female and a male. During the introduction speech the older man were only addressing the male applicant, and never looked at myself or the other female applicant. I thought this was a bit strange and I think the colleague of the older man felt that way too, as when he spoke he tried to engage myself and the other female applicant more. The assessment centre consisted of an introduction talk, a case study where we had to create a presentation, psychometric testing as well as an interview with the director. I found the tasks to be fun and enjoyed myself a lot. I was offered the job two days after the assessment centre, and immediately accepted the offer. For the next following weeks I was waiting for my contract to be sent, and after pushing for it I kept on getting replies that they were waiting for the last sign off before I could have it. After 2 months had passed, I finally got a hold of the director after many failed attempts. He told me they had to withdraw the job offer but I was welcome to apply again later this same year when the position opened again. He apologised that I had not been informed of this earlier.

I was incredibly disappointed to say the least. I had gone through all the rounds in the interview process, paid for a flight over to the UK for the assessment centre, was informed that I got the job then they didn't have the decency to inform me straight away that I wasn't getting the job anyway. I got no reason for the position being withdrawn, an I got no notification. Instead I waited 2 months for a contract that would never appear, and I had to chase Capita again and again. Needless to say I feel tricked and directly appalled by how they handled the situation. For a company claiming to live by their values of integrity and transparency, I can only say its completely ridiculous. I have never encountered a more unserious and unprofessional company. In the time after this I have praised myself lucky that I didn't get that role with Capita. I mean if this is how they treat potential employees, then I dread to think how they behave against their current employees...

I will strongly discourage anyone to apply for a position with Capita plc, I believe your time and effort can be spent more efficiently on pursuing more serious and professional companies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I waited 2 months for a contract that never appeared and in the end was informed that the role was withdrawn.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Mumbai) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied via walk-in interview at their Vikhroli (W) office. There were 2 rounds - first one included a (very) simple English test which I passed, and the second one was the interview with the HR personnel. The interviewer only asked a couple of very simple, subjective questions and it was an easy process overall. The HR did NOT ask me about my salary expectations hence I presumed I was not selected.

However, a couple of days later when I received my appointment letter, I was surprised to see it was not even complete. A number of terms were directly missing and it was perhaps the shortest appointment letter I had ever seen; the post was also different with different with different responsibilities and a different job description. The salary was marginally (2-3%) more than my last salary, but the job timings were not mentioned and a number of other different elements were missing. Moreover, upon communicating with them, I was told that the position I had initially applied to was not applicable or available for undisclosed reasons.

This seemed quite fishy, and since the appointment did not clearly state a number of facts and was quite short with many of them missing, I was apprehensive of joining the company. I finally turned down their offer, for the salary was very less in comparison to the hassle and there was a clear lack of conviction in their motives to keep me.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita in May 2016.

Interview

Phone call - then meet with an individual. Involved a lady from HR that seemed pleasant.

Standard questions were asked and mostly were prior role and experience based.

There was no focus on work life balance and didn't get to know me as an individual

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

interview process was 2 stages, with both sessions involving interviews with a manager and a member of the team, each session lasting about 40 minutes. Thorough questioning on my CV, work experience and competencies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haveli

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capita (Haveli).

Interview

Very poorly conducted , 1st round was telephonic followed by a face to face in their office which has broken chairs makes you feel like you are in a bus stop waiting room . There’s no hr coordinator anywhere you wait aimlessly then out of the blue two people will come to take your interview who will be knowing nothing but googling topics in front of you from what you have on your resume and as questions and they expect your answer to match what’s there in google . Full of stupid people .

Interview Questions

• Do you know about Indian capital market ? We are not working in this domain but still I’m asking you this question   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.