Capita Case Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Case Handler Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.4

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Online test was very straight forward. This was followed by a telephone interview. The assessment day comprised of a short interview covering 4 competences & a further numerical test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you have had to change your work plans to suit commercial demands?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Andover, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Given a telephone competency interview followed by an online skills test. Having passed both I was given a face to face interview which consisted of another test and 3 competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us if a time you went the extra mile for a client.   Answer Question

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

1. Initial competency based phone interview.
    2. Online english and maths assessment
    2. 'Assessment Center.' - Data checking test and competency questions, similar to phone qs.
    The interview proccess was good. Contact from Capita was on hand to answer any questions. It did not seem too difficult. Didn't get the position so asked for feedback. Nothing provided.

Interview Questions

• Time i showed excellent customer service
      Time i showed initiative.   Answer Question

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Bristol, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

A very brief ten minute discussion. However, I was told in the email sent out to me regarding the interview, that it would be an all day event with groups tasks etc.

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Chester, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview as a first stage (a few competency questions) online test (easy maths calculations and spotting errors) and assessment day where we went through 1) a group exercise where we had to plan an event based on some data provided (i.e: need to plan an event for 100 people and we only have a limited budget) another test to check how well you can spot errors within sequences of numbers, 2:1 interview (more competency-based questions, just be yourself and you will be fine)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a challenging customer and how did you manage the issue?   Answer Question

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Chester, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Cold, ruthless, empty and shallow. Creepy. The interviewers were basically thick. I turned up there on interview day, there were no proper directions to the interview venue and when I found my own way I was treated coldly and as if I was in trouble. I was a bit too early perhaps, to be fair. (15 mins)!
    I was told to go to a room and was asked for paperwork which I had. The young floutish spoilt type and off hand girl seemed disappointed she had nothing to question me about. Rude. Horrible.
    The interviewers were inadequately prepared and didn't seem on top of their brief.
    Comical!
    The whole day left me thinking I wish I hadn't bothered. The warning signals were there and sadly I gave up a good job thinking I was improving my prospects only to end up unemployed as I really couldn't stick the awful job and awful managers any longer.
    Believe me, they are baddies. Stay where you are if you have any sense!

Interview Questions

• "30 years at (a minor former employer), that's good, how was that for you?"   1 Answer

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita (Chester, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Written (Short multiple choice questions.Very easy,), group (a test on how to organise a party. It was a stupid test, however, very easy ) , competency interview (Three questions. Ridiculous, you can't tell if a person is going to be good at a job by asking them three questions). Terrible process to be honest, and found the interviewers that I had of very low intelligence. They seemed to have an opinion about me as soon as I walked in, and one of the girls was not very nice, she seemed quite snobbish. I won't be applying again, that's for sure.

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was both long and confusing. They offered tables of food, only for interviewees to be instructed that we were not allowed to even think about touching the food. Overall the day seemed disorganised and unhelpful.

Case Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita in May 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview. Competency based, uses the STAR system. Online competency test which is straight forward. In the assessment centre there are 3 seperate stages. A one on one interview which is basically the phone interview. A group project that sees how you communicate as a team (ask for input with team members and share your ideas with them. A competency test that is the same thing as the online test.

Case Handler Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through an agent, process involved fairly easy online tests (basic literacy&numeracy), then an assessment half day of an interview, mock phone call and group task. Be prepared and speak up. They are looking for you to use the STAR model of competency. Be polite on the mock call and voice your opinion in the group task. We had to plan an office party.

Interview Questions

• Target you have not met   Answer Question
    • A time you experienced a customer who was hard to engage with and how you overcame this   Answer Question
    • A time you suggested an improvement but it wasn't taken up   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.