Capita Claims Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 8 Apr 2019

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy.
Standard HR questions such as why do you want to work here? Want do you think you can bring to the company? Give examples of handling difficult situations etc
Basic 30 minute technical test in claims area either personal injury or disease claims.
1 interview and offered job after a month. Was slow to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation or call and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

3 stage process. Really relaxed, straightforward and easy.
    1st stage was a phone call conversation to measure customer relation skills. You follow a worded script, of which you have to follow but can change the order of questions you ask.
    2nd stage was a numerical and reading comprehension paper exam. They are very basic arithmetic and basic common language questions. No need for a calculator.
    3rd stage is a face-to-face interview with one of the heads of the department. They ask you questions with regards to your CV and what you can contribute to the role and then basic irrelevant questions, such as if you have booked any holidays and if you would be looking for something else, even if you get this job (i answered I would still be looking for other jobs despite I get this one or not, and still got hired on the spot).

Overall, really easy. No need to practise, study or prepare anything. Since it is an entry level position, training is provided and all you are really required is some sort of customer relation experience, anything that says you can handle people and a telephone.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer over the phone who is really upset and screaming?   1 Answer

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with Blue Arrow London, which I passed, -followed by an interview for Lloyds Capita at Mercure hotel,Leeds.
    I answered questions intelligently and confidently, developing answers in detail.I was asked questions about my work history,and I gave abundant evidence of how my work experience gave me skills to do this job.
    The interviewer wished me "good luck,but I don't think you will need it"-to me indicating there was a very high chance of me getting the job, and all the vibes were that I'd done itextremely well.I'm utterly astounded that I got turned down.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you went the extra mile for a customer.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.