Capita Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Consultant

Capita Consultant Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Approached by recruiter on LinkedIn - Skype Interview with hiring manager to find out my experience and motivations for the role - Face-to-Face Interview with hiring manager and Divisional Head at London office to go through my CV, motivations for changing sector/organisation and development opportunities - Offer: I got what I asked for and they were very flexible about location and promised training and promotion within 18 months.

Interview Questions

• What are the top 5 qualities of a high-performing Analyst/Consultant?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita in June 2014.

Interview

Telephonic followed by assignments to be completed in 2 days. Then salary negotiation was there.Overall they did not arrange a face to face as they were not willing to spend money on travel of the interviewee. All the processes were simple and not very difficult. One of the easiest Interview which I have ever faced. thats how i will conclude it.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

some standard competency questions (influencing, stakeholder management, engagement, determination, prioritising) professional interviewer, discussed my professional background and strengths/drivers,
    Reasons for interest in the role
    Knowledge of the sector/sector trends
    technical knowledge and continuing professional development

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

This interview was for Capita transformation. The consulting arm of Capita.

Really demanding assessment centre as it includes the following:

A numerical test
    A proof reading test
    Two interviews
    A presentation
    ...and a written exercise

So no group work (well at least in my case). Which can be a bugger if that's your strong point.

But one thing I would say is that the numerical and proof reading test isn't very difficulty. In fact they're probably the easiest part of the assessment day. Just take the time to trial out one or two online before hand.

The hardest part would have to be the presentation for me. You're giving a business issue and you have to prepare a 20min (or roundabouts) pres on how you would help the business solve the matter at hand. So get some practice on case study presentation!

All being said, with enough preparation in your back pocket, in a weird kind of way, you may end up actually enjoying the whole process.

Almost forgot to mention the telephone interview.

That was pretty standard as far as telephone interviews go. So the regular competency based question ("give me an example where....") that sort of stuff. So practice on such questions.

Best of luck!

(One more point, if it has not already been supplied, ask for the itinerary before the day!)

Consultant Interview

Interview

Assessment centre

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.