Capita Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.5

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Just a one to one interview asking you about questions to do with their company
 Ask you to give examples of when you used your skills, usual interview questions
I got the job quite easily and so did a lot of people so need to worry

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Coventry, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Invited to complete a maths test a few days after submitting an application. This was successful and I was then invited to a telephone interview. The interview was fairly straightforward, simple questions about previous experience and good customer service. Told that I had passed the telephone interview and then invited for a face to face interview. Attended the face to face interview and found them to be very rude. One dressed in a tracksuit and the other completely uninterested in anything I had to say. Really disappointed in Capita and their interview process. Never got back to me and when emailed to receive feedback I was ignored. Terrible Interview experience.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotherham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Rotherham, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Fairly standard stuff, 20 min phone interview followed by an assessment centre. The telephone interview was just a chat really nothing too gruelling. The assessment centre was a tour of the site at dearn valley and a group exercise scoring recorded calls working as a team to agree on the same score. The scores themselves where irrelevant it was just to observe how we reached the decision.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Easy process, positive experience, very fast, kept in touch throughout every thing. Applied online, next day got a phone call for an online digital interview. Then got called in for an assessment in which I had to do a role play and got asked basic customer service questions.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Interview

Applied online and was offered a telephone interview which lasted about 25 minutes. Basic questions such as what I know about the company, why I applied for the job and an experience I've had where someone gave me great customer service. After the interview, I was put on hold for about 3 minutes so the interviewer could calculate my score and then was offered an "interview" at an assessment centre 2 days later.

The assessment centre "interview" wasn't really an interview but merely a simple group activity. There was only 5 of us in our group. Our task was to allocate different amounts of money (budget was £2million) between 5 endangered animals and we had to explain our reasoning for which animal should get the most and why. After the group activity was finished, we had a tour around the call centre. The whole trip was supposed to take 2 hours but we were only there for just over an hour. Received a call a few hours later telling me I had been successful and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Why have you applied for this job?what do you know about capita?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

I went there on Monday.. I had to sit there for hours as there were many candidates but no one came and told that u may go and have something to eat if u want to as we are going for a break.. I completed my interview at 8.15 PM but the interview was really nice so it was worth waiting and I still feel as an employee that it is worth working in Capita.. It's an amazing company only Con is IJP takes 18 months means if u want to move from one level to another u need to serve 18 months over there and only then u will be promoted till then no salary hike.. But full timers get paid around 15k base pay and adding incentives gives them around 19k and if u opt out from cab service u get around 22k

Interview Questions

• Normal questions like why did u choose this field when u could go for developing   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Online application with basic questions. They then got in touch and arranged a time for a phone interview with more in depth questions. After that there was also a group interview with a short activity and we were shown around the building, at this point it was obvious they were giving us jobs.
    All done in a fairly short time period.

Customer Services Advisor Interview

Interview

Applied online through the website. Had a brief telephone conversation and interview, then I went in in person to do a test, a group activity and a one to one interview.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

It was very simple and straight-forward. I got contacted through an agency and the telephone interview was very casual. They ask a few typical questions about why you would be suited to the role, and invite you to a group interview. As long as you speak in clear manner and act confident, you will most likely get the job.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita in October 2017.

Interview

I Applied online. Recieved a call within a few days asking if i would do a Telephone interview. i was successful and was asked to do a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Capita? Tell me about your experience   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.