Capita Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 14 Feb 2019

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was straight foward unprofessional and they don't keep there word the face to face interview was a normal interview then they advised originally advised we'd get notified on the day with feedback however the operational manager decided to to ask for another telephone interview even though I've already done one and a face to face and now another telephone interview. Then was advised I would be notified the following day before 5 and I wasn't chased up the HR team to find out that they still haven't made the decision and that they would call on Monday morning still didn't get a call so chased them up again and was told by the recruitment team that it's a no and no feedback. Pure disgrace and unprofessional

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackburn, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Blackburn, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

2-3 weeks after applying for the job I received a phone call for a 15 minute pre-interview screening. It was pretty simple, but as someone who has a applied from numerous jobs remembering the exact details of the job 3 weeks after applying wasn't easy. The actual interview included roleplay of a phonecall which needed to be passed before going on to the sit down interview. Questions were the usual for customer services.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Coventry, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Group assessment, was a very cold interview- the interviewer didn’t seem keen on interviewing and seemed bored most of the time. Made us do a test where had to pass 84% or we’d be let go straight away. Got 83% and that was that. Never mind that most of the questions asked on the test paper were so vague. The office was stuffy and dirty so glad I didn’t have the choice to choose myself. I never left an interview feeling like that- I’ve had some great interview and over 10 years experience but it all came down to a test that wasn’t even worded clearly. One person that passed and went ahead was wearing jeans and even overhead saying never worked in a role like this. Glad to say got a job in a great place with clean office and treated 100x better with better wage too! Don’t waste your career.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.