Capita Disability Assessor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Disability Assessor Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

3.2

Disability Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capita (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

It consisted in several tests for different situations. It had a phone screening process, then tests, then a face to face interview that assesses professional skills, proposing solutions to different situations and typing skills.

Interview Questions

• Examples of previous experiences in different situations and typing skills, among others   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Disability Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Birmingham, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Fast, quick and easy! Experience, team work, developing knoledge, my skills, taping skills, it was two gentelmen in the room, really friendly, ask about feedback from my previous work, how I can deal with difficulties situation.

Disability Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Derby, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Thorough, friendly and open. They made me feel at ease at the start of the interview and gave me a chance to provide answers. I was able to ask them to repeat questions I did not understand

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a disability assessor   1 Answer

Disability Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

2 interviewers (1 types on a laptop as you give your responses while the other asks the questions)this is very distracting btw, interview lasted 90mins and there was no typing test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Capita?   1 Answer

Disability Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Nottingham, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Recieved an email and phonecall to arrange an over the phone interview. Interview took places within the next few days and was given useful information on things to revise. 45 minute phone call. Job offer recieved via a phone call 2-3 days later and all information sent via email within the next few days. Email sent with all information for training course and travel details.

Interview Questions

• Are you a touch typist and can you type fast?   1 Answer

Disability Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capita (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Positive and detailed. It was a posive experience and I have nothing negative to say about it. There was an application form, typing speed test, assessment test and telephone interview at the time I applied. There may be face to face interviews at present, however as I was moving over from another country, they accomodated this by telephone.

Negotiation

It was also positive. They phoned straight away and were very pleasant. They had a very good understanding of the role and nature of PIP.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.