Capita Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in January 2014.

Interview

1. Apti and typing test
2. HR Round
3. Ops round
4. Manager .
Hiring process is easy and good. Go prepared . Understand the concepts of accounting, instea of learning..this will help you give examples and understand the interviewer question.

Interview Questions

• BRS
    Accounting Entries
    Examples of BRS   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Mumbai) in August 2018.

Interview

The process was very long. Started with Hr round checking with comfort zone, then english test which was very easy being an MBA it was not tough for me, then 2 ops rounds which were 45 mins each asking about accounts, analysis, any Mis tool exp u have. I reached office at 2.45 pm and was there till 9.30...It was that pathetic process. But the thing was I was happy as I was expecting a call. But they ended up rejecting me with no reason. One big suggestion if you do not have any MIS tool exp., Don't even apply because they will not hire u mostly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

They were Friendly and the general vibes were positive. General questions about previous work experience were asked. There were three rounds. First there was a grammar test. An HR round followed by a technical round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.