Capita Fund Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Fund Administrator Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fund Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

First round hr round to check communication skills second round is grammer test third accounts test fourth technical round fifth operational round after that they gives u the final resuts whether ur selected or not the interview process is difficult one have to be well prepared for ladt two rounds

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No i did not negotiated as the offer was as per my expectation

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Fund Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was formal and professional, we spoke about 40 min going through my CV. The questioning was very good structured. I was afforded enough time to ask all of my own questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Vikhroli) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through employee referral. There were four round. 2 Aptitude round one HR and final round was operations round. First they call 5-6 candidates in HR room ask to tell you about yourself if communication skill is not good they ask you to go then English aptitude once you clear that then Finance aptitude after clearing finance aptitude HR round after that they call you next day for operations round.
    In HR round they ask you about yourself, NAV,Mutual fund,journal entries etc

Interview Questions

• Same questions as in HR round but indepth how NAV affects on various funds,derivatives,capital markets etc   Answer Question

Fund Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2018.

Interview

Was interviewed by two members or staff. A quite relaxed interview, questions were relatively easy and they essentially just went through my CV. They were very friendly too which helped. Overall a pleasant experience as far as interviews go!

Fund Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a jobs website. I got a call from HR asking a few details. Another call from HR followed a couple of days later saying that I had secured an interview. The interview was with the Team Manager and Assistant Manager and basically talked through my past work experience and what each job had thought me.

Interview Questions

• What attributes did you take from your previous jobs?   Answer Question
    • What position on the team would you see yourself?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.