Capita Insurance Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Insurance Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.5

Insurance Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Its was short only three rounds hr , aptitude and manegerial round all were easy But its took whole day the hrs were helpfull manager were calm Only aksed introduction and few technical questions The results were announced same day itself Only thing is that interveiw process takes whole day

Interview Questions

• Introduce youeself

About insurance

About family background   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capita

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capita (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was a 3-round interview process.

The first round was an HR round wherein the HR personnel would ask you some basic questions about yourself, your educational background,e.t.c

The second round was an aptitude test: The questions would test a candidate on basic English vocab, grammar,e.t.c

The third round was a personal interview: where i was asked again some basic questions about my education, my ambition in life, my salary expectations.

This all in all took about 1 hour in total.

BUT BEING PATHETIC IN MANAGEMENT THAT THEY ARE THEY CALLED SEVERAL CANDIDATES AROUND 11 AM & MY FINAL ROUND WAS COMPLETE BY 8:30 PM.

SO IF YOU WISH TO WASTE A WHOLE DAY FOR AN INTERVIEW PROCESS THAT HARDLY TAKES ONE HOUR , I WOULD RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO PLEASE APPLY.

FOR THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO DONT WISH TO WASTE THEIR TIME, PLEASE ACT SMART & DON'T APPLY.

Interview Questions

• How will you accomplish the tasks given to you on time?, will you be able to sacrifice weekends for work?   Answer Question

Insurance Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita in June 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test, HR round and Operations round

Insurance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Ives, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Saint Ives, East of England, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

The process was simple, CV reviewed, interview date arranged, I was given a simple plastic pen and told to sell it to them, very good way of putting a salesman on the spot, they also gave you guidance on how to improve on what was said, I was then told within 2 weeks if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• I was given a simple plastic pen and told to sell it to them, very good way of putting a salesman on the spot, they also gave you guidance on how to improve on what was said   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.