Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 May 2019

2.6

Sort:

Pensions and Benefits Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process lasted a little over 2 hours. We performed data checking and mathematics tests, and then went through the competency based interview. The interview was a 'speed interview' format, where we went from station to station answering a competency based question at each station. I personally did not enjoy this type of interview, especially as it was poorly organised with respect to moving people on to the next station in a timely fashion.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you identified an opportunity for continuous improvement, and tell me what you did.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Bristol, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Presentation based on company
    Formal interview with three managers
    Competency based questions
    Maths test
    Informal chat at 2nd round
    3 people in interview
    Personality test
    Was challenging but expected it to be so no surprise

Mortgage Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita in July 2017.

Interview

Very very difficult, they use the stupid competency based system which I cannot handle. I cannot sell my skills and experience. I read their guidance notes but I still could not do it, this competency system is stupid and it is rubbish and you are getting the wrong staff.

Graduate Student Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

This was my first ever interview for a graduate role, though I have worked for 10 years and went to university late so I have had many job interviews before. Online application and Telephone interview . The interviewer puts you on mute while you talk which is the most surreal experience as you're talking into silence. My interviewer was like a robot, he didn't engage with me on a human level and he made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. This is a horrible, emotionless experience. I know Capitas HR team will be reading this so I suggest quite strongly that you rethink this process and STOP scrutinising people who look up websites such as this to help understand the interview process and questions. Not all of us were born giving interviews, so give us a break please!

Its been 4 months since I had this telephone interview and I've heard nothing... I have sent emails with as much referencing to my interview as I could offer but there is no reply. Not even a peep.

CAPITA, if you had offered me a position based on this interview I would have declined anyway. I felt disrespected by you which had a negative impact on my next interview and my self confidence as I have waited months for you to at least tell me how I did...

Human Resources and Payroll Administration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

1 Reed agency sent them my CV.
    2 If successful arranged a Telephone interview.
    3a If successful arranged a Maths & English assessment
    3b face to face interview.
    4 Vetting, credit check and DBS

Interview Questions

• Went over my CV and asked me to explain any gaps. (Telephone)
      Asked what I knew about the company and the role I would be performing.(Telephone)   Answer Question
    • Maths questions regarding payroll. Not extremely difficuly but you need to know your multiplication and percentages. They give you a calculator. (Maths assessment)   Answer Question
    • Ask you to write about why you would make a good candidate. This is to test your literacy.
      They give you a sheet of paper and ask you to find any spelling errors. I think this was tricky as the errors are very subtle. (English assessment)   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest strength and weakness (face to face)
      Which is more important telling people what they want to hear or the truth (face to face).   Answer Question
    • You also go through vetting,credit check and DBS if successful.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Long and drawn out. telephone interview. Presentation to 2 company representatives in the middle of a busy hotel lounge - very poor. Few questions asked. I presented myself as I am and explained my personality hinestly and clearly. However when I joined they did not appear to have taken any note of what I had said and trated me terribly

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you like to be managed   1 Answer

Senior UI User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru) in June 2017.

Interview

There will be four round of interviews process two are technical and two managerial round. Candidate attitude matter lot .. Candidate should have ability to take challenge and execute with nice solution.

Interview Questions

• What is current roles and responsibilities   1 Answer

Associate Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I interviewed for a senior role within new Digital Practice, labelled as ‘the division which will secure the future of Capita’. After three months of interviews with four different partners, I was made an offer but the terms were significantly different to the ones I was originally presented with. I asked them to improve the offer and after a few days, I was told that a reviewed offer would be shared either that day or the following day. A couple of hours later, I was asked to meet the executive leader of the division the following day ‘just as a formality’, with no real flexibility due to his busy schedule. This executive had no awareness of my previous interviews and showed no willingness to have me on board. A couple of hours after this interview, I was told by HR that they had decided not to hire anyone for that role.

This is just a small summary of the way my process was conducted and I do hope that my situation does not repeat with future candidates. My perception however is that there are too many internal power fights and a lack of strategy. Time will tell but from the time being, their future is dubious and I am glad to be out of there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in selling consulting?   1 Answer

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with one of the recruiters and was invited to an assessment day after. There was an online test, some group tasks, individual interview and presentation.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What are the four pillars of OOP?   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in February 2019.

Interview

1) Test written programming
    2) face to face discussion
    3) managerial
    4) HR

The written test has two program comparing String and return true and false
    and face to face interview has logical questions instead of technical questions
    like insert 5 and 3 litter pond to 7 litter
    and Men wommen looks at each other problem
    I dont know how they judge candidate based on these hopeless questions

Interview Questions

• How to insert 3 and 5 liter to 7 liter pound
      If men looks at Men/Women and any one of them look at women then men is look at women or not?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.