Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 May 2019

2.6

Sort:

Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two managers and the questions were competency based. There was also a role play session where some had to call pretending to be a difficult customer. After which there was an online assessment which lasted for about 40 minutes. Overall the interview process was smooth a one. Got outcome of the interview after some few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of when you dealt with a difficult customer and how it was resolved   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in April 2019.

Interview

Pathetic process:
    Interview process is worst ever.First they schedule my inteview for technical round and they didn't asked single question and just taken idea regarding my overall experience and done with that round.
    Hr again schedule my interview on second time at different office.Interview was very nice.Also done with managerial round.Had discussion regarding joining date as well and then again called for another project.
    Management was pathetic.HR also not aware about status of application.
    Don't go for this company.Worst management

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita in April 2019.

Interview

Inflexible internal recruitment function - for an organisation of this size there really should be flexibility to hold calls outside of core hours.
    Poorly arranged and held interview - different people interviewing than scheduled.
    Radio silence following the interview from internal recruitment - very poor - if people take time out to attend your interviews the least you can do is provide them feedback, be that verbal or written.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about capita   1 Answer

Senior UI User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru) in June 2017.

Interview

There will be four round of interviews process two are technical and two managerial round. Candidate attitude matter lot .. Candidate should have ability to take challenge and execute with nice solution.

Interview Questions

• What is current roles and responsibilities   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

there were two technical rounds. In one round they will ask you c# concepts and if you pass through they will take another round for UI like Angular, JAVAscript etc, Deending on post you are applying questions will vary.

Senior Dot Net Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in April 2019.

Interview

Technical face to face round on wpf.
    Coding test to create a application using mvvm in wpf and fetch data from database.
    Create database structyre with data.

Alao create wcf service to fetch data from data base.
    And Ubit test for this smaal application.
    Time was very less.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Just a one to one interview asking you about questions to do with their company
     Ask you to give examples of when you used your skills, usual interview questions
    I got the job quite easily and so did a lot of people so need to worry

Associate Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

I interviewed for a senior role within new Digital Practice, labelled as ‘the division which will secure the future of Capita’. After three months of interviews with four different partners, I was made an offer but the terms were significantly different to the ones I was originally presented with. I asked them to improve the offer and after a few days, I was told that a reviewed offer would be shared either that day or the following day. A couple of hours later, I was asked to meet the executive leader of the division the following day ‘just as a formality’, with no real flexibility due to his busy schedule. This executive had no awareness of my previous interviews and showed no willingness to have me on board. A couple of hours after this interview, I was told by HR that they had decided not to hire anyone for that role.

This is just a small summary of the way my process was conducted and I do hope that my situation does not repeat with future candidates. My perception however is that there are too many internal power fights and a lack of strategy. Time will tell but from the time being, their future is dubious and I am glad to be out of there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in selling consulting?   1 Answer

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied for a lead position. Questions asked were of junior level. Overall it was boring interview. Doesn't seemed challenging job. The interviewer was un-interactive and did not make any eye-contact. No team hierarchy, want an independent designer to work on few of their in-house products.

Outsourced HR team. Poor communication as they themselves are not on the same page. My panel discussion, 3rd round, interview got cancelled twice when I was about to enter their office.

Interview Questions

• 1. UX Process?
      2. Difference between UX-UI?
      3. What is styleguide and why it is used?
      4. What is interaction design?
      5. What are wireframes and why they are created?
      etc. etc.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Pune City) in January 2019.

Interview

online test, L1 technical round, L2 technical round , Manager round ,Hr Round

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.