Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 20 May 2019

2.6

Sort:

Software Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online, i was contacted via phone a couple weeks later. I was asked "why is testing important?". I was also given information about the job and invited to an interview the next week.
    I arrived for the interview and it was actually an assessment day with other graduates.
    We did an online maths exam, an online english exam.
    Then split up into groups to do a group assessment on problem solving in a testing and work capacity.
    Given a separate interview later on which was more of a chat and asked why you'd be interested in the job, but more concerned with if you can do the unpaid training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a test analyst?
      What is black and white box testing?
      What is user acceptability testing?   1 Answer

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was fairly straight forward. I had the phone interview first and then got an offer for the assessment centre the following week I got an offer the next day

Interview Questions

• Why Capita? Why Software Testing? Am I geographically flexible?   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru) in December 2015.

Interview

Quick 4 rounds for the freshers.
    Starts with Screening,then aptitude about basic English grammar and Indian-ism , HR then Ops round.
    Quick 4 rounds for the freshers.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

There will 3 rounds of interview, 1st: screening (basic communication and they will check they can afford/make you fool or not , 2nd: Grammar test (redundancies, sentence correction, auxiliary verb etc), 3rd round operational (will look for stability, and basic communication but no discussion about salary expectation)

Interview Questions

• Nothing new, only normal HR questions-something about yourself, why do wanna join this company, why did you leave you last job and other valueless question without any interest.   1 Answer

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy.
    Standard HR questions such as why do you want to work here? Want do you think you can bring to the company? Give examples of handling difficult situations etc
    Basic 30 minute technical test in claims area either personal injury or disease claims.
    1 interview and offered job after a month. Was slow to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation or call and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

3 stage process. Really relaxed, straightforward and easy.
    1st stage was a phone call conversation to measure customer relation skills. You follow a worded script, of which you have to follow but can change the order of questions you ask.
    2nd stage was a numerical and reading comprehension paper exam. They are very basic arithmetic and basic common language questions. No need for a calculator.
    3rd stage is a face-to-face interview with one of the heads of the department. They ask you questions with regards to your CV and what you can contribute to the role and then basic irrelevant questions, such as if you have booked any holidays and if you would be looking for something else, even if you get this job (i answered I would still be looking for other jobs despite I get this one or not, and still got hired on the spot).

Overall, really easy. No need to practise, study or prepare anything. Since it is an entry level position, training is provided and all you are really required is some sort of customer relation experience, anything that says you can handle people and a telephone.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer over the phone who is really upset and screaming?   1 Answer

Client Services Interview

Interview

good pay and bonus

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

online application & 30min interview. Standard questions with no hard asks. I was informed reasonably quick after the interview that i had a job and started within a few days as i wasnt currently employed.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, what I think o could bring to the role etc   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Could not go didn't have the right ID I was asked for a UK work permit a dbs form , or a picture UD , passport or driving permit and license

Interview Questions

• what ID can you bring and can you take a dbs check passport, or current driving license   1 Answer

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in April 2014.

Interview

interview process was easy and consisted on 2 technical round , a management round and then hr round as usual. The technical round was average level and could be cleared easily.