Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.6

Student Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

university secured interview by sending out cvs. Large group of students interviewed at different times throughout the day, by three people. Interview didn’t last too long and staff were very friendly.

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied through an Agency that was very slow and had to be chased up. Probably quite normal for many employers. I was surprised that the Agency was quite small and not very pro-active.

Interview Questions

• Go over you past experience   1 Answer

Customer Experience Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied. A day later I was offered a one way video interview on hire view. I wasn't able to do it straight away because I had tonsillitis and a chest infection. Whilst every day they sent an email and they called twice until I had done the interview. They knew that I was ill and still continued. I think this is pushy, is this how they treat their customers as well as their applicants? Do they spam them every day till they buy a service/product? Maybe it's some where I do not want to work after all. Their job description says "Our ‘ideal’ candidate could be super confident, or maybe slightly shy.".... If this truly was the case then why do they filter you out the process before they even meet you in person? They claim to understand that "Understanding that everyone has different needs." Well do they really think this or is this just another one of them contradictive claims?

Interview Questions

• Something along the lines of... Describe when you had received critical feedback? What did you do?   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Interview

Attended L1 and L2 interview s. Both were scheduled on weekdays.
    L1 was quite thorough and good. However, L2 was quite casual. Interviewer very few questions most related skill set. Out of that only couple of were technical. When checked with HR about feedback, he said my profile got rejected based on technical grouds. Don't know how he judged.

Interview Questions

• How specific (.net core) technology choosen by architech for your project   1 Answer

Corporate Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview with Building Manager and Front Office Manager. Building manager dressed in jeans and jumper. Did not introduced herself, no handshake. No eye contact throughout the interview. On the other side the Front Office Manager tried her best. At the end of the interview I was told at least twice that I would know about the outcome the same day. The building manager even joked around as how lucky I was that I would know the outcome the same day.... obviously it didn’t happen! And just to conclude the interview in a very professional manner, the building manager did not give hand shake nor did she say goodbye. Congratulations Capita, well done!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Brief interview with multiple managers asking about previous experiences and skills why I left previous roles what attracted me to this one.it was a very relaxed environment and the interviewers were friendly

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Interview

1st round - 60 mins Aptitude test of english grammar.
    2nd round - Hr round
    3rd round - Manager round( which never happened. I was told I will be called next day, but they never called)

Pension Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita in October 2019.

Interview

Process was very easy. Did a video and telephone interview then a group interview. Very easy to understand what they were asking, and nice atmosphere. Didn’t feel too pressured.

Plusnet Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

Small telephone interview,
    Tell us about yourself, talk through your CV, how have you given great customer service?
    How much do you know about technological faults?
    Quite informal and easy.
    Group interview after the telephone interview,
    Short written test about technical support and group excersize

Interview Questions

• How do you copy and paste?
      How do you select a large piece of text?
      Listen to a call and rate it out of 10 on different aspects such as communication, problem identification, opening, closing, rapport, apology. Discuss with group to rate each aspect out of 10.   1 Answer

Senior MIS Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in September 2019.

Interview

Firstly they took the Hr round and I cleared the same. Then they took the English test, this was alao cleared by me. Then they asked that there will be excel test and instead they took operational round. I gave all the accurate answers and was told to sit out and wait. After some time, a new hr came and asked me to leave for the day because I have not cleared the operational round.

Here, I request you all that do not go to capita for interview and waste your time. The Hr's over there do not have any knowledge. They just waste our time. They need cheap labours who can work in 10 to 15 k.

Bad experience.

Interview Questions

• All about excel vlookup hlookup and pivots   1 Answer