Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.6

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Two interviews with a Director and a Senior Director, each an hour long. A very pleasant experience, questions targeting knowledge and actual experience, rather than standard rubbish 'Where do you see yourself in next five years'.

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capita (Portsmouth, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Round 1 was a 30 minute phone call to introduce the product and ask a logic question.

Round 2. A 2.5 hour interview. Starting with a brief chat with two technical staff, a logic question, an hour long design brief to "design a musical instrument that is fun... for a smartwatch" finishing with 20 odd quick fire philosophical design questions and design case study questions from 2 designers.

Due to the structured format it was quite difficult to build a rapport. I also discovered that design maturity within the organisation wasn't inline with my expectations so i withdrew from the process.

Interview Questions

• Theres 5 black socks and 5 white socks in a dark room. What's the min amount of times you need to enter to get a matching pair of socks.   Answer Question
    • With a 3 litre and 5 litre jug measure exactly 4 litres of water.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the product   Answer Question
    • What 4 things would you tell a new ux designer to guide them   Answer Question
    • What is good interaction design   Answer Question
    • What ui components don't work well on mobile devices   Answer Question
    • How do you resolve a disagreement with a PO   Answer Question
    • How do you resolve a disagreement with a designer   Answer Question

Graduate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

It was an intense but fun assesment day. The other candidates were all really friendly and it was clear that personality was important in their hiring priorities, not just exam results. We did sit some maths and English tests there which was good as it prevents cheating.

Senior Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Shambolic. They didn't show up for the first interview. I made the mistake of going back, completing a first and second round. Waited a further two weeks while they were "preparing an offer" and then they changed their mind and said they were looking for something different.

Interview Questions

• if I had met the interviewer previously   1 Answer

Graduate Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita in August 2019.

Interview

Fairly simple process, I submitted my CV and Cover Letter online on the Capita website. A few days later I received an email to organise a phone interview to discuss my current employment status, why I want the job and about me. The telephone interview was about 25 minutes long. About 2 weeks later I received confirmation on my interview date. It was a business/smart dress code, I was interviewed by 3 people. Interview went well and answered all questions and didn’t get caught out. Was told I would hear back in about a weeks time, it’s about 4 weeks since my interview and still heard nothing - even after chasing. Even if I didn’t get the job I’d rather know that be left in the dark, very disrespectful and shows a lot about a company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the Cyber Security field?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have in cyber security?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

The interview was fairly quick and also came with simple questions which were reasonably easy to answer. Also able to disclose more information about yourself and your previous experience and prior education.

Customer Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

After viewing vacancy on indeed, was redirected to Capita website and applied with an online application.
    Was contacted with a couple weeks to say I was successful in passing the first stage and if I was still available for the role.
    Told about the process and next steps and sent a video interview link for me to complete, which is now in place of telephone interviews.
    As I took some time (over a week to complete due to a hectic schedule), they followed up twice to ensure I was still interested and didn’t miss out before the link expired.
    The video interview itself was not that bad, as long as you do the practice question and you have 2 attempts at each question with 3 mins to answer each time.
    Was informed the next working day (following Monday due to weekend) that I was successful and had passed the video interview stage. Then discusses the next stage in the process and availability for a face to face interview.
    Also sent emails relating to Security Watchdog to complete all online security checks as soon as possible to ensure I get offered a place following the interview.
    Interview involved him going through the company, role and information on the role play I was to perform. He gave the script and time to prepare (about 10 mins) and basically gave me an overview of how I should and shouldn’t act it out. Following the role play, he gave another 10 mins to ‘fill out the notes and a follow up email’ as you would on a real call.
    Received a call the following week confirming I had been offered a place - although my security check took much longer and was more stressful than the entire process of the application and interviews altogether.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a time when you have had to deal with a particularly challenging customer over the phone and how did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Customer Service Centre Support - Night Shift Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was simple and straight foward.
    I did a digital interview online which was interesting. I had record responses to questions asked by the system.

I was called in to an assessment which consisted of a short group exercise and testing. Also there was a introduction by a team leader and a Q&A.

The testing seemed very relevant to the role and I believe is a good way of assessing potential employees. It consisited of a mutiple choice test and composing professional emails in a 1 hour frame.

Interview Questions

• What do you now about Capita and DCC and what you think this role entails? (from digital interview)   Answer Question

SAP Assistance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Mumbai) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a pretty good interview process, took telephone round first and then asked for the 2 - 3 managerial and technical round . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

Email writing test ,Hr screening round,Operation1 round,Operation 2 round, Personal round with manager

The process was slow and very pathetic . Alot of time they wasted in the process . Salary offered is not good and for low package they will take interview like they are hiring for A+ package