Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 May 2019

2.6

Sort:

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita in September 2011.

Interview

First round is the HR round where they ask you about your current job and previous working experience. they tell you about the company. They ask you about your current expectation. Next round is the Manager round who tests your internal audit skills. Next is head of the department round who also tests your skills.

Senior Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita in October 2015.

Interview

I have been contacted by a recruitment agency. The interview has been arranged quite quickly. The time has been agreed to avoid problems with my working time. I had few technical questions and lots of private questions.

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Competency based interview with two people asking for specific examples to support "excellent customer service", "teamwork", "going above and beyond" etc. There was a panel of two people asking alternate questions whilst the other wrote the answers down.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephone Call to assess and invite to interview and then interview and basic grammar and spelling test. Interview was very relaxed in a meeting room with a line manager. Basic competencies were asked and there was a basic grammatical and spelling based test, which was simple enough. Questions such as confidence levels were also asked as the role was based on the phone

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Came in, answered a few questions, people were very nice, other people had competence based interviews depending on the type of role they're applying for, it's easier if you have been referred by a current employee.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Beckenham, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruitment lady was great, told me what I should be looking at for interview skills, highlighted my skills relevant for the job, showed me what I needed to think about before attending the interview. Basically helped me prepare which helped me alot. After the interview, unfortunately I didnt get it as I had been absent from employment for 2 years which highlighted my absence/sick leave and was previously fired from a financial job leaving capita thinking i was unlikely to pass their security watchdog. The manager of the department job i was going for and his associate was kind and i felt comfortable with the intyerviewing which i normally am not.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company to show us you will be good for us/the job   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed here in September. The interview itself was bland, competency questions galore to the point even the interviewer admitted they did not understand the question themselves. 2nd interviewer seemed bored and was staring at the ceiling most of the time. I was offered to go back for a second interview but kindly declined.

Interview Questions

• How do you find dealing with a difficult workload and how do you handle this?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2012.

Interview

Email, telephone call adn interview. 2 Team Leaders interviewed me. They asked the standard questions with nothing too challenging. They explained the role, responsibilities etc and that various staff were on different contracts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible. At the interview, the role, salary, responsibilities were outlined.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2008.

Interview

1-2-1 interview, competency and behavioural questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

could negotiate pay

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capita in September 2014.

Interview

Online application followed by Mind Mill test (also online). Once completed I received an email inviting me to a face to face interview which was fairly standard. Received word with 1 week about the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked as part of a team/ with others. Describe a time where you had to organise something.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, set wage.