Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.6

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

filled the form online. Got called for the telephone interview which last for 45minute with a lot of question of experience as customer service and hoe to work effectively within the team.
    Also how to deal with difficult customer

Field Monitoring Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call following week asking for a telephone screening the same day, they then offered me a face to face interview after screening for the following week. Had interview on the Thursday and was offered position on Monday. Friendly and formal setting with little pressure.

Interview Questions

• Role play showing how a visit would generally go and brief writing assessment after.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Its was short only three rounds hr , aptitude and manegerial round all were easy But its took whole day the hrs were helpfull manager were calm Only aksed introduction and few technical questions The results were announced same day itself Only thing is that interveiw process takes whole day

Interview Questions

• Introduce youeself

About insurance

About family background   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru).

Interview

Got call from consultancy regarding the job opening. One to one interviews ensued firstly with HR and then followed by Operations Manager. After the completion of the same final round was carried out by Senior Manager. Discussed everything in the CV and regarding team handling experiences.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict in your team?   1 Answer

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview then went to a face to face interview and I've had no response it's been three weeks.. I understand that I wasn't successful but could have the decency to email or phone back.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru) in June 2019.

Interview

got a call from consultancy "Ivitesse" her name is 'Anjali' she said first i will have a telephonic interview , so i said ok , after interview she called and said you are selected for second round which will be with manager of the capita bangalore it seems , i said i cannot come on weekday , but they forced to come so with no choice i went for interview, the interviewers did not ask much technical they simply asked some questions of my previous work and projects which i explained clearly , chances of selecting are 200% , after that i left and that lady called me back and asked how was the interview , i said ok good , belive me those people never call you back i asked her 2 times after interview , they did not replied ,My suggestion please don't waste peoples time may be you people are jobless we are not , atleaset talkto the candidate after interview

Pre-Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone interview first then a face to face with hiring manager and sale manager.
    nice people and professional. Friendly discussion, they provide a scenario to test your capabilities....back in school.....

Interview Questions

• Nothing to difficult very basic actually, probably due to their lack of experience to interview potential employe   Answer Question

Part I Architectural Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)

Interview

The company asked me if I am interested to have an interview with them. After that we agreed on the day and time of the interview. At the interview I first talked about my projects while going through my portfolio. The interviewers (2 of them) would stop me from time to time to ask questions. At the end they showed me the office.

Document Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Standard interview questions with literacy tests and spelling tests. You have to undergo a drugs and alcohol test and a disclosure scotland. It can be a lengthy process as you have to have back ground checks.

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Standard interview though the interviewer regularly expressed themselves as rather uninterested by loudly sighing as i started to answer the questions, regularly looking out windows etc. When asking my own questions, their answers where quite frankly pathetic and or depicting a tone that read: ‘are you really wasting our time with questions?’. Probably filling a quota - great exercises for wasting time - i look forward to never hearing back from them despite taking unpaid time off work, researching the company and role and spending hours preparing myself both physically and mentally. Its clear they are stuck in the dark ages of recruitment.

Interview Questions

• How would your family describe you?   1 Answer