Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capita Interview Questions

Interviews at Capita

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita in May 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview then in person interview both quick and easy had to do role play too pretty simple process but ended up starting work 2 months after that due to there not being any trainers available

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

there were two technical rounds. In one round they will ask you c# concepts and if you pass through they will take another round for UI like Angular, JAVAscript etc, Deending on post you are applying questions will vary.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Just a one to one interview asking you about questions to do with their company
     Ask you to give examples of when you used your skills, usual interview questions
    I got the job quite easily and so did a lot of people so need to worry

Claims Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with Blue Arrow London, which I passed, -followed by an interview for Lloyds Capita at Mercure hotel,Leeds.
    I answered questions intelligently and confidently, developing answers in detail.I was asked questions about my work history,and I gave abundant evidence of how my work experience gave me skills to do this job.
    The interviewer wished me "good luck,but I don't think you will need it"-to me indicating there was a very high chance of me getting the job, and all the vibes were that I'd done itextremely well.I'm utterly astounded that I got turned down.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you went the extra mile for a customer.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita in April 2019.

Interview

Inflexible internal recruitment function - for an organisation of this size there really should be flexibility to hold calls outside of core hours.
    Poorly arranged and held interview - different people interviewing than scheduled.
    Radio silence following the interview from internal recruitment - very poor - if people take time out to attend your interviews the least you can do is provide them feedback, be that verbal or written.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about capita   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in April 2019.

Interview

Pathetic process:
    Interview process is worst ever.First they schedule my inteview for technical round and they didn't asked single question and just taken idea regarding my overall experience and done with that round.
    Hr again schedule my interview on second time at different office.Interview was very nice.Also done with managerial round.Had discussion regarding joining date as well and then again called for another project.
    Management was pathetic.HR also not aware about status of application.
    Don't go for this company.Worst management

Senior Dot Net Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita (Pune) in April 2019.

Interview

Technical face to face round on wpf.
    Coding test to create a application using mvvm in wpf and fetch data from database.
    Create database structyre with data.

Alao create wcf service to fetch data from data base.
    And Ubit test for this smaal application.
    Time was very less.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Pune City) in April 2019.

Interview

It was good actually interviewer mainly asking about IBM aix and linux concepts, and vio s , HACMP and files systems and logical volume mangement. IBM Aix and Linux, vios , HACMP, GPS, NIM, files systems. LVM concepts. NIM, Linux, Sftp , user administration, group administration. Nmon , sar , and tar commands

Interview Questions

• IBM Aix and Linux, vios , HACMP, GPS, NIM, files systems. LVM concepts. NIM, Linux, Sftp , user administration, group administration. Nmon , sar , and tar commands.It was good actually interviewer mainly asking about IBM aix and linux concepts, and vio s , HACMP and files systems and logical volume mangement.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

3 rounds..1st was hr then 2nd was versant then last round was ops...it was easy..the interview process took one day ..if u clear the 2nd round u ll almost selected.

Capita Novus Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

After applying I was very quickly contacted to do a phone interview. After that was quite a basic psychometric test focused on verbal and logical reasoning.

Then for the assessment centre we had a simple coding test with the option to write in psuedocode. A group exercise, and a group presentation.

Interview Questions

• What are some previous examples of your coding experience?   1 Answer