Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 20 May 2019

2.6

Sort:

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beckenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capita (Beckenham, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a very unorganised process. The actual interveiw itself seem quite unprofessional with the two interviews often from time to time having personal conversations with each other and I did not receive a response with regards to the outcome until 7 weeks later. And this is after calling various departments and head office for half an hour and a half.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capita (Horsham, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied through jobcentre's Universal Jobmatch, got an email from the team manager a couple of days later, missed a call from said team manager who left a voicemail. We got in touch and an interview was arranged for 5 days later. Attended interview, interviewed by team manager of department I would be working for while the manager I was in contact with types up minutes of the interview.

Asked standard competency based questions regarding my experience and asked a scenario based question. Once the questions were done, I had to do a typing test to measure how fast I typed, shown a video which I had to type up minutes for, both easy and straightforward, I would have had to do an excel test but somehow I didn't. I was told I would hear back possibly by the next day (Thursday) and if not, definitely before the end of the week.

Received a call on Friday, missed the first call but got a call back immediately afterwards offering me the job which I immediately accepted, was sent an email confirmation of the job offer.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Sheffield, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Offered an interview and was interviewed for a management position and all the questions were based around management rather than the administration role applied for. was then told i didn't show enough administration knowledge although wasn't interviewed for that role?

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capita (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Offered a position via recruitment agency as Capita needed staff immediately for a high volume project. Started within 2 days after handing in info to recruitment agency and meeting with Capita line manager

Interview Questions

• Normally they ask 5 generic based questions such as teamwork and 'name a time...'   Answer Question

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capita (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

there were 4 rounds in total all rounds were eliminating rounds,1st round was Hr asked about you or talk about any topic,just to check your communication,2nd online english test if you cleared go for 3rd and 4th round.

Interview Questions

• why capita?
      after doing master why you want to work in Bpo?
      r u willing to relocate?
      r u ready to sign bond?
      what is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Graduate assessment day - Apprentice-style day but quite well-done; interviewed in person in London; changed details a couple of times and ended up being interviewed by a senior manager who I wouldn't be reporting into or dealing with which seemed strange but was a relatively standard interview

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Online test was very straight forward. This was followed by a telephone interview. The assessment day comprised of a short interview covering 4 competences & a further numerical test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you have had to change your work plans to suit commercial demands?   1 Answer

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

1. Initial competency based phone interview.
    2. Online english and maths assessment
    2. 'Assessment Center.' - Data checking test and competency questions, similar to phone qs.
    The interview proccess was good. Contact from Capita was on hand to answer any questions. It did not seem too difficult. Didn't get the position so asked for feedback. Nothing provided.

Interview Questions

• Time i showed excellent customer service
      Time i showed initiative.   Answer Question

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (Andover, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Given a telephone competency interview followed by an online skills test. Having passed both I was given a face to face interview which consisted of another test and 3 competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us if a time you went the extra mile for a client.   Answer Question

Case Handler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capita in June 2012.

Interview

group interview with discussion followed by punctuality test, interviewed by 2 Capita employees, with 5 other candidates around a table, I was the only 1 that got through the interview process to be then hired